Antezole liquid oral suspension is an easy to dose deworming treatment. The liquid formula treats roundworms and hookworms in dogs, cats, puppies and kittens effectively. This formula works efficiently in removing worms. When given on regular basis, it helps in preventing worm infection in dogs and cats.
Antezole Liquid Suspension - How it works?
Antezole liquid suspension is an oral dewormer for dogs and cats. The main ingredient is Pyrantel pamoate. The potent formula works strongly on roundworms and hookworms. It kills and eliminates these worms without causing any harm to the animal. It is crucial to deworm every 3 months to control the transfer of worm infection to humans, especially hookworm infection. The liquid suspension comes in a bottle with a pump dispenser.
Direction for use
- Feeding or fasting is not required before treatment.
- Administer it directly into the mouth.
- Can be mixed with food in a small quantity to ensure full consumption.
- Puppies and kittens can be treated with Antezole liquid from one week of age.
Dosage for Dogs:
1 ml (1 full depression of plunger) per 10 kg body mass every 3 months or more regularly after an infestation as directed by your vet.
- Puppies from 1 week old & dogs weighing 4 kg (8.8 lbs)or less - ½ ml
- Dogs weighing 4 to 10 kg (8.8-22 lbs) - 1 ml
- Dogs weighing 10 to 20 kg (22-44 lbs) - 2 ml
Dosage for Cats:
1 ml (1 full depression of plunger) per 2.5 kg body mass every 3 months or more regularly after an infestation as directed by your vet.
- Kittens from 1 week old & cats weighing 1 kg (2.2 lbs) or less - ½ ml
- Cats weighing 1 to 2.5 kg (2.2-5.5 lbs) - 1 ml
- Cats weighing 2.5 to 5 kg (5.5-11 lbs) - 2 ml
- Effectively treats roundworms and hookworms in dogs and cats
- Palatable suspension and easy to administer
- Tasty liquid dewormer
- Safe to use on puppies and kittens
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Close the container tightly after using it.
- Use only as directed.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed people and pets.
Easy to use
Tried liquid product for roundworms and hookworms in our puppies. It is a perfect option because of its ease in usage. The liquid is easy to mix.
Antezole Liquid Suspension