Frontline Plus & Heartgard Plus Combo Pa
Frontline Plus and Heartgard Plus are two perfect treatments for treating various parasites in dogs. While Frontline Plus works on fleas and ticks, Heartgard protects your dog from deadly heartworm infection. You are getting this combo pack of Frontline Plus and Heartgard Plus at discounted rate and there is also FREE SHIPPING!
Frontline Plus for Dogs
Frontline Plus is a powerful flea and tick treatment for dogs. It kills fleas, ticks, and life stages of fleas. This unique topical formulation provides protection for one full month and prevents any kind of flea and tick infestation. Frontline Plus also aids in the management of Flea Allergy Dermatitis and controls other flea and tick borne diseases.
Heartgard Plus for Dogs
Heartgard Plus is a top selling treatment that protects dogs from heartworm infection. This product comes in a beef flavored chew, making it easy to administer to dogs. Heartgard Plus eradicates immature stages of heartworms and controls heartworm infection. It also treats and controls intestinal worm infections due to roundworms and hookworms.
Direction for use
- Break the pipette and place the tip of the pipette at the located spot.
- Part the fur between the shoulder blades so that the bare skin can be visible.
- Now empty the contents on the pet's skin.
- Don’t touch the area around the spot till it dries completely.
- For small and medium dogs, apply solution only on a single spot.
- For larger dogs, apply the formula on 4-5 spots preferably between the shoulder blades up to the base of the tail.
- Should be given monthly on the same date of administration
- Separate the single dose from the pack.
- Give your dog the entire chewable to eat.
- Encourage your dog eat in bites, not swallow whole.
- Repeat every 30 days.
- Effective monthly flea and tick prevention
- Destroys flea life cycle by killing its intermediate stages
- Kills brown ticks, deer ticks, lone star ticks, and American dog ticks
- Protects against Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD)
- Waterproof treatment that remains effective even when the pet gets wet
- Prevents heartworm disease in your dog
- Destroys immature heartworms and treats and controls roundworm and hookworms
- Given monthly, provides year round protection
- Highly palatable and easy to give
- Helps avoid the transmission of heartworm disease to healthy pets
- Do NOT use on cats.
- Store in a cool place as it is a highly inflammable product.
- Take veterinarian’s advice before treating aged, injured, or debilitated dogs.
- Keep away from children. If swallowed immediately, contact poison control center.
- Keep away from pet’s eyes. If it enters, the pet’s eyes then flush with lots of water.
- Wash hands with soap and water after treating the pet.
- Test the puppies and dogs for heartworm infection prior to starting the treatment.
- Use only for dogs.
- Do not allow children to access the tablet.
- Wash hands after treatment.
- Do not miss the monthly treatment.
Fipronil and (s)-methoprene