Malaseb Shampoo is an effective antibacterial and antifungal medicated shampoo for cats and dogs. This scientifically proven formula treats Seborrhoeic Dermatitis, Dermatophytosis and other fungal conditions in pets. The antifungal property has a potent effect against fungi and yeast. Malaseb shampoo is specially formulated for dermatological conditions related to bacterial and fungal skin conditions.
Malaseb Shampoo - How it works?
Malaseb Shampoo is highly useful in treating infective spores in cats and dogs. Chlorhexidine Gluconate and Miconazole Nitrate are the two active ingredients present in this medicated shampoo. Chlorhexidine Gluconate provides refreshing aroma to the coat of the pet while Miconazole Nitrate aids in treating bacterial, fungal and yeast infections in pets. The antibacterial formula removes dirt and cleanses cats’ skin. The unique formula is highly helpful in controlling itching and skin infections including ringworms. Malaseb shampoo effectively cleanses the skin and prevents various skin problems.
Direction for use
- Do not use the product if the seal is broken before use.
- Shake the bottle well.
- Thoroughly wet your pet first before applying the shampoo.
- Take a small quantity in the hand and slowly lather it on the wet fur of your pet.
- If possible, use sponge for proper lathering and penetration into the coat.
- Leave it for 5-10 minutes and then rinse it properly with warm water.
- Use conditioner for better results and towel dry your pet’s coat.
- Acts as an antifungal agent
- Controls fungal and bacterial skin infection in cats/dogs
- Treats infective spores and maintains overall skin health
- Acts as anti-itch and antibacterial shampoo
- Kills common micro-organisms that causes diseases
- Leaves pet’s skin clean and healthy
- Do not allow children to hold or use it.
- Strictly for topical use only.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes and mouth.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
Chlorhexidine Gluconate, Miconazole Nitrate
effective shampoo at lower prices
Raoul's fresh skin
Excellent product for Raoul's ongoing skin condition which was prescribed by a Consultant skin dog vet
no other medicated shampoo works than this.