Frontline Top Spot for dogs is a topical treatment for fleas, ticks, and chewing lice found in puppies and dogs. A long-lasting flea and tick control treatment, it impedes the growth of these parasites by killing all its life stages. It kills 100% fleas and ticks within 48 hours and protects dogs and 8 weeks and older puppies from several flea and tick-borne diseases for an entire month. Frontline top spot is waterproof, making it easy to give a bath to the pet. Moreover, it reduces the chances of Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD) and gives complete relief to the dog.
Frontline Top Spot - How it works?
Frontline Top Spot for dogs contains an active ingredient called Fipronil, that attacks the nervous system of fleas and ticks and thereby paralyzing them eventually which eventually leads to their elimination. It destroys all existing parasites and also provides protection from the same for weeks.
Kindly Note: Merial is now acquired by Boehringer Ingelheim. So, the manufacturer’s name on product packs may vary according to the available stock.
Direction for use
- Frontline top spot for dogs is available in four-packs.
- Weigh your dog and buy the appropriate pack of Flea & Tick Frontline Top Spot for your dog.
- Make your dog stand in a comfortable position; hold him if necessary.
- Part the fur at a spot between the shoulder blades in such a way that skin is visible.
- Place the tip of the pipette on the spot and squeeze out the contents on a single spot.
- Repeat this every month or as advised by your vet.
Frontline Top Spot per month
Up to 22 lbs.
1 pipette of 0.67 ml
23 - 44 lbs.
1 pipette of 1.34 ml
45 - 88 lbs.
1 pipette of 2.68 ml
89 - 132 lbs.
1 pipette of 4.02 ml
- Fast acting treatment that kills fleas and ticks within 48 hours
- Active monthly protection against fleas, ticks, and biting lice
- Convenient to administer topical treatment
- Waterproof treatment that remains effective even after bathing and shampooing the pet
- Aids in routine control of Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD)
- Prevents sarcoptic mange infestations
- Not suitable to use on cats or other animals.
- Refrain from using on dogs that are allergic.
- Do NOT let the animals groom each other until the application is completely dry.
- Keep away from eyes and mouth of the recipient.
- Avoid applying this on scaly skin.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after application.
- Keep away from children, edible items, and animal feeds.
Merial / Boehringer Ingelheim
easy to apply and no fuss of flea pills
Highly recommend this brand!!! Bestvetcare just left the product when I was in need.
The product wasn't spreading throughout his coat & now it is.