Petscreen SPF23 is a highly popular pet sunscreen for cats and dogs. Especially designed for light-skinned and white colored animals, Petscreen protects cats, dogs and horses from the harmful ultra-violet sun rays. It protects animals from the danger of skin related tumors and skin cancer due to exposure to sun’s harmful rays. The transparent liquid provides longer protection without irritating the skin. This easy to spray sunscreen is safe for all dogs, cats and horses.
Petscreen Sunscreen - How it works?
Petscreen is a quality liquid enriched with SPF23. The components provide a wide spectrum protection against the harmful UV rays including UVA and UVB rays. A clinically proven formula of four components, Petscreen provides a broad coverage of UV spectrum. The easy to apply spray and quick drying base makes it feasible for quick application without leaving any residue. Highly recommended for summers, Petscreen can be used daily to avoid skin conditions due to sun.
Direction for use
- Spray the sunscreen liberally over the skin.
- Apply once a day to the susceptible areas.
- For applying on face and near eyes, spray the solution onto a cotton wool swab and then wipe it around the desired areas.
- Controls skin damage caused due to sun exposure
- Prevents risk of cancer and skin tumors
- Highly beneficial for white colored and light skinned pets
- Protects dogs and cats from harmful UV rays
Stays for longer time
- Safe to use on light skinned pets
- Store it at 25 degree Celsius away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not spray on wounds, abrasion, cuts and broken skin.
- Avoid applying on face and eyes.
- Do not apply on sensitive areas like nose.
Octocrylene, Octyl dimethyl PABA, Butyl methoxydibenzoyl methane in a quick drying base
no more sun burns
started using this spray, my pet is well protected against sun burns.
protects our bulldog and pug quite well against harsh rays especially when we are on beach.