Simparica + Heartgard Plus Combo Pack
Heartgard Plus and Simparica Combo Pack for Dogs
Heartgard Plus & Simparica is a value-added combo pack for dogs. Heartgard Plus consists of powerful ingredients that prevent heartworm infection as well as treat infections caused by roundworms and hookworms. Simparica is an effective oral treatment for treating fleas and ticks. The combination of these powerful products provides great protection from fleas, ticks and heartworms to your pet. This Combo offer is available for a limited time only.
Heartgard Plus for Dogs
Heartgard Plus for dogs comes in a beef flavored tablet that protects dogs from heartworm disease. Heartgard Plus is a vet recommended monthly treatment and is effective in eliminating hookworm and roundworm. It results in a total prevention of heartworms, roundworms and hookworms in dogs.
Simparica for Dogs
Simparica is a fast, effective and easy-to-administer flavored chewable treatment against fleas and ticks. It not only controls but also prevents flea and tick infestation. These palatable flavored chews treats ticks such as Lone star ticks, gulf coast ticks, American dog ticks, Brown dog ticks, etc.
Merial/ Boehringer Ingelheim
Direction for use
- This chewable tablet needs to be given on a monthly basis, i.e.; on the same day of each month on a year round basis.
- This chewable should not be swallowed as a whole.
- It can be broken, crumbled or mixed with the food or fed as pieces to the doggy.
- Ensure that your furry pal swallows the complete dose if you are mixing it in the dog food. If the chewable is not swallowed completely, you can give another dose as soon as possible.
- Feed your dog one chewable per month.
- Give the tablet directly into the pet’s mouth.
- The tablet can also be mixed with the pet’s food.
- Repeat treatment after a month or do as advised by your vet.
- Protects dogs from roundworms and hookworms
- Prevents potentially dangerous heartworm disease
- Easy to administer since it comes in a chewable form
- A single chewable that works for a full month
- Safe to be given to pregnant or breeding female dogs
- Palatable flavored chewables
- Fast-acting flea and tick treatment
- Prevents future parasite infestations
- Begins eliminating fleas in 3 hours and ticks in 8 hours
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Do not use in other animal species.
- Wash your hands after administering this product.
- Keep away from children and other pets.
- Before treatment, dog should be tested for heartworm.
Warning: Collies including Border Collies and other breeds have genetic intolerance to Ivermectin. Those pet owners with Collies and other susceptible breeds should look for alternatives to Ivermectin for the treatment of parasites.
- Chews should be stored in a cool, dry place, and away from sunlight.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after using the product.
- Keep product away from flames and fires.
- Product should be kept away from children.
- Do not overdose your pet.
- Not safe to give pregnant, lactating, and breeding dogs.
Ivermectin and Pyrantel