Cazitel Plus is an oral treatment for dogs formulated to treat the most common gastrointestinal worms in dogs. The worming tablet eliminates various worms including roundworms, hookworms, whipworms, and tapeworms. This pork flavored tablet is highly palatable and therefore easy to dose. It effectively treats nematodes, ascarids, and cestodes in dogs. Furthermore, it is highly safe for all kinds of dogs and puppies over 2 weeks of age.
Cazitel Plus - How it works?
Cazitel Plus tablets are made up of three active ingredients - Praziquantel, Pyrantel, and Febantel, All these ingredients work together brilliantly in fighting off gastrointestinal worms and at the same time helps in the thorough prevention from the same for weeks. It is regarded as one of the best oral worming treatment.
Direction for use
- For oral administration only.
- To administer the correct dose, determine the bodyweight of the dog accurately.
- Tablet can be given directly to the dog.
- It can also be given by mixing the same with its meal.
- For more help, refer to the product label.
Cazitel Plus tablets for Small and Medium dogs 22 lbs (10 kg)
- Between half a kg and 2kg - Give a quarter of a tablet
- Between 3kg and 5kg - Give half a tablet
- Between 6kg and 10kg - Give one tablet
- Between 11kg and 15kg - Give one and a half tablets
- Between 16kg and 20kg - Give two tablets
- Between 21kg and 25kg - Give two and a half tablets
- Between 26kg and 30kg - Give three tablets
- Between 31kg and 35kg - Give three and a half tablets
- Between 36kg and 40kg - Give four tablets.
Above 40 kg administer 1 tablet per 10 kg
- Multi-spectrum intestinal worm treatment for dogs
- Destroys roundworms, tapeworms, hookworms, and whipworms
- Pork-flavored tablet for dogs
- Provides protection from re-infestations
- Safe for puppies and dogs of all breeds
- Keep it in the airtight container.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not use in animals that are sensitive to the active ingredients.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Use with caution when treating pregnant dogs.
- Do not use in dogs during the first 4 weeks of pregnancy.
Praziquantel, Pyrantel Embonate, and Febantel
BEST FLEA FORMULA FOR OUR BIG BROTHERS
plus for dogs
I lost my first order in transit, however, James at Bestvetcare took responsibility and reshipped the order. thanks James, you are wonderful
this works great for our dogs. can you suggest any treatment for ticks.