Nuheart is a generic form of Heartgard. This heartwormer has the same effectiveness as Heartgard. The meat-flavoured tab eliminates heartworm larvae and protects dogs from dangerous heartworm diseases. It is an affordable and highly effective heartworm preventive. Moreover, this extremely potent heartworm preventative is safe to be given to dogs and puppies over the age of 6 weeks.
Nuheart - How it works?
Nuheart is a monthly heartworm preventative that contains the active ingredient Ivermectin. It is the same ingredient that is found in Heartgard Plus. Ivermectin helps in the thorough destruction of the heartworm larvae, thereby preventing your dog from getting infected with heartworm disease.
Direction for use
- Nuheart needs to be given orally.
- Weigh your dog before treatment.
- According to your dog’s weight, select the appropriate pack.
- Administer the tablet into the mouth directly or mix it with it's food.
- Give one tablet once a month all year round.
- Costs relatively cheaper than Heartgard Plus
- Provides monthly prevention from heartworm
- Safe for puppies and dogs of all breeds
- Easy to administer heartworm tablets
- Highly palatable meat-flavored tablets
- Start the treatment only if your dog is not infected with heartworms.
- Do not use in animals allergic to its active ingredient.
- Puppies younger than 6 weeks should not be given these tablets.
- Store product in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach from children and pets.
Caution:Collies including Border Collies and other breeds have genetic intolerance to Ivermectin. Those pet owners with Collies and other susceptible breeds should look for alternatives to Ivermectin for the treatment of parasites.
IT IS BETTER THAN THOSE COSTLY TREATMENTS. HAVE STARTED USING SINCE FOUR MONTHS IN LINE.
it is same as heartgard with same effectiveness. but, lot cheaper than the brand one.
Reliable heartworm preventive