Bravecto Spot On
Bravecto is a unique and effective formula, from the house of Merck. Bravecto is a topical spot-on for cats to kill adult fleas. This spot-on is a systemic insecticide and acaricide that provides immediate effect and persistently treats flea (Ctenocephalides felis) and further treats and controls Ixodes scapularis (black-legged tick) infestation for 12 weeks in cats and kittens six months of age and older, weighing 2.6 pounds or greater. It is also indicated for the treatment and control of Dermacentor variabilis (American dog tick) infestations.
Bravecto Spot On - How it works?
Bravecto Spot-On for cats contains Fluralaner as an active ingredient. This is a long-lasting formula which gives protection from fleas and ticks for 12 weeks. This can be also used to treat Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD) in cats. It is a fast-acting treatment that starts killing fleas in about 8 hours and ticks in about 12 hours of administration. If administered on the cat every 12 weeks, it kills fleas, ticks and prevents flea population.
Direction for use
- Hold your kitten or cat in a standing position.
- Part the fur at the base of the skull until the skin is visible.
- Place the twisted tip of the Bravecto spot-on pipette on the skin.
- Squeeze out the content of the pipette on the skin.
- Let it spread across the cat's body within 24 hours.
- Allow the application to dry.
- Repeat after 12 weeks.
- Treat cats of 6 months of age and older, and weighing 2.6 pounds or greater.
- It comes in pipette form, so it is easy to apply
- One spot-on solution treatment is enough to last for 12 weeks
- It has a long lasting effect which works effectively for 3 months
- It kills adult fleas and ticks
- It prevents form flea infestations and also control the tick infestations
- Waterproof treatment
- Avoid oral ingestion.
- Apply only on undamaged and dry skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes and ears.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not let your pet groom after the treatment.
- After applying the spot-on to your pet, wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water.
- It is recommended for animal use only.
- Not to be used on kittens less than 6 months of age.
- Its safe usage has not been established in pregnant, breeding and lactating cats.
MSD Animal Health
I have been using Bravecto for my cats since 1year now. It works perfectly to prevent flea and ticks. Thank you Bravecto!
Long lasting formula
Bravecto Spot-on has reduced the harsh scratching of skin in my cat by killing all flea within 24 hours.
Water Resilient Treatment
This waterproof treatment protects my pet from fleas and ticks even after swimming.