Cestem is a tasty liver-flavored tablet, which kills all types of gastrointestinal worms. This treatment prevents and controls worms in small, medium, large, extra-large dogs, lactating, and in nursing bitches. Dog should be treated at least every three months to stop the spread of the infestation. It is an effective treatment for dogs to eliminate the intestinal worms including roundworms, hookworms, whipworms, and tapeworms. Cestem is safe for pups over 2 weeks of age.
Cestem - How it works?
Cestem Flavor Tabs contain three active ingredients - Febantel, Pyrantel, and Praziquantel. All of these help to kill various types of gastrointestinal worms found in dogs. It is highly impelling against all sorts of roundworms species, and Praziquantel is very effectual against all the tapeworm species.
Direction for use
- Weigh your dog before starting the treatment.
- The tablets can be given to the dog with or without food.
- Half tablet for dogs weighing 38 lbs.
- 1 tablet for dogs weighing between 38 to 77 lbs.
- 1 and a half tablet for dogs weighing between 77 to 115 lbs.
- 2 tablets for dogs weighing between 115 to 154 lbs.
- For routine worm control, adult dogs should be treated every 3 months.
- Kills various types of intestinal worms effectively
- Easy to administer flavored tablets
- Prevents and controls gastrointestinal worms in puppies and dogs
- Efficient in controlling worm infestations
- Safe to administer to dog and puppies
- Do not use in pregnant bitches during the first 4 weeks of pregnancy.
- Do not treat cats and other animals with this product.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Make sure you wash your hands after treating your pet.
Febantel, Pyrantel, and Praziquantel
liver flavor makes it easy to treat our doggies
best wromer around for our dog with hookworm and roundworm infections.