DermaVet is a perfect topical cream that treats a wide range of external injuries and skin condition in cats. Moreover, it provides rapid relief from lesions, inflamed skin, bacterial infections and abrasions. This is an excellent antiseptic wound-healing cream for cats, which helps in speeding up the wound healing process. This topical cream gives relief from various dermatological disorders.
DermaVet Cream - How it works?
DermaVet is a powerful wound care product that soothes and treats skin and ear infections in cats. It is also effective in treating stubborn interdigital cysts and anal gland infections. Moreover, its active ingredients have antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antifungal and antipruritics properties that cure wounds and skin problems without irritation or burning sensations. The antiseptic property of the cream creates a clean environment and promotes faster healing process.
Direction for use
- Apply cream once a day or week for mild skin inflammation and for acute condition, use it two or three times a day.
- For more severe conditions, consult your veterinarian.
- Clean the surface area of the wound from pus, debris or encrusted discharge and sparsely layer out DermaVet cream.
- DermaVet cream is applicable for all types of skin disorders. Apply in a thin layer on wound after cleaning it.
- Use this aqueous cream twice or thrice a day for severe skin conditions. As the wound recovers, decrease the frequency of application.
- For infection in dog’s ear, clean the ear first, and then apply the cream in a thin layer.
- When using for anal gland infections and cystic areas, drain gland and cyst properly and fill DermaVet cream in the wound properly.
- DermaVet cream is a highly popular veterinary product for cat wound treatment
- It's an all-in-one cream being an antiflammatory, antipruritic, antifungal and antibacterial
- DermaVet ensures quick relief from all major types of skin conditions
- Widely used for topical superficial wounds along with slow healing wounds and septic wounds
- With an antibacterial property, DermaVet effectively cures bacterial infections. It is highly beneficial for dry and moist dermatitis, eczema and parasitic infestation
- Providing quick and long-lasting symptomatic relief, DermaVet ensure rapid recovery from dermatological disorders
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Store DermaVet cream in a cool place at room temperature.
- When applying cream, use rubber gloves or wash hands after applying on your pet.
- It is recommended for external use only.
- For deep incisions, abscesses, deep-cuts, punctured wounds or deep-seated infections, avoid using DermaVet cream.
- Avoid using this antiseptic cream on pregnant queens in last trimester as it contains agent like corticosteroids.
- When regular usage of DermaVet does not help in recovering wounds in your dog, consult your vet.
Shorea robusta, Azadirachta indica, Pongamia pinnata, Cassia tora, Ficus infectoria, Glycyrrhiza glabra, Celastrus paniculatus, Jasad bhasma, Methyl Paraben and Propyl Paraben
Treats lesions too
It is effectively treated skin lesions in our dog.
no more spread of infection
effectively controls wound infections in our two cats.