Cazitel for cats is specially developed for the oral treatment of worm infections in cats. This multiwormer protects cats from harmful gastrointestinal worm diseases. The single dose of Cazitel treats a wide range of intestinal worms.
Cazitel - How it works?
Developed by Zoetis, Cazitel tablets are indicated for the treatment of mixed infections caused by the worms - Roundworms: Toxocara cati, Toxascaris leonine and Tapeworms: Dipylidium caninum, Taenia taeniaeformis, Echinococcus multilocularis.
Easy to administer, Cazitel is specifically formulated for use in cats. Safe for cats and kittens above 6 weeks of age, Cazitel should be administered regularly to control worm infection in felines.
Direction for use
- Single dose oral administration.
- To ensure correct dosage, determine the bodyweight of the cat as accurate as possible.
- Administer the tablet directly to the cat.
- Can also be given mixed with food.
- Repeat treatments at an interval of 14 days for the control of roundworm infection.
- Cats weighing 2.2-4.4 lbs = 0.5 tablet
- Cats weighing 4.4-8.8 lbs = 1 tablet
- Cats weighing 8.8-13.2 lbs = 1.5 tablets
- Cats weighing 13.2-18.6 lbs = 2 tablets
- Treats mixed infections caused by roundworms and tapeworms in cats
- Useful for the treatment of tapeworm, schitosomal and fluke infections
- Kills sensitive worms in cats
- Prevents and controls worm infections
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Store it at room temperature.
- Keep Cazitel in an airtight container.
- Do not use simultaneously with piperazine compounds.
- Do not use during pregnancy.
- Not recommended for animals hypersensitive to any of the active ingredients.
- Do not use in kittens less than 6 weeks of age.
- In case of accidental ingestion, please consult a doctor.
- Wash the hands after administering the tablets directly to the cat.
Pyrantel embonate and Praziquantel
these pills are highly effective without any side effects
best wormer tabs
these are one of the best wormer tabs we usually get for our cats.