Simparica Oral Flea & Tick Preventive
Simparica for dogs are orally administered tablets for fast-acting treatment against fleas and ticks. This flavored chewables are highly safe and remain effective all month long. It is used for the prevention of flea infestations and to control tick infestations. These chews start killing the fleas within 3 hours and ticks within 8 hours. It is important to treat all dogs and other pets within a household with an approved flea control product.
Simparica - How it works?
Simparica contains the active ingredient Sarolaner, which inhibits the function of the neurotransmitter gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA) receptor and glutamate receptor, and works at the neuromuscular spot in insects. This results in uncontrolled neuromuscular activity, leading to death in insects or acarines such as fleas ad ticks.
Direction for use
- Give one chewable once every month.
- Administer it directly into the dog's mouth or hide inside the food.
- Administer in a manner that encourages your dog to chew rather than swallowing it without chewing.
- If it is suspected that any of the dose has been lost, re-dosing is recommended.
- Provides a full month protection against fleas and ticks
- Flavored chewable tablets
- Starts killing fleas within 3 hours and ticks within 8 hours
- Easy to administer chewables that can be given directly into pet's mouth or mixed with its food
- Safe treatment for dogs over 8 weeks of age or older and weighing more than 2.8lbs
- Use on dogs 6 months of age or older and weighing more than 2.8lbs.
- This has not been evaluated in dogs that are pregnant, lactating or breeding.
- Keep this product out of reach of children and pets.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after treating.
- For use in dogs only.
- Talk to your vet before treating dogs that have a history of seizures, muscle tremors, and ataxia.
Effective, affordable and safe what to so you need more
I like the product because my dog doesn't even come to know that he's being administered treatment and not a treat.
Its taste doesn't irritate my pet.