Bravecto Plus is a unique and effective solution manufactured by MSD Animal Health. This excellent topical spot-on efficiently treats flea and tick infestations. It also helps in curing roundworms and hookworms in the gut. Furthermore, it acts as an effective heartworm preventative and can be utilized as a part for treating flea allergy dermatitis in cats. While Bravecto Plus eliminates fleas and ticks within 48 hours, the action of the solution on fleas can last for up to 8 weeks.
Bravecto Plus - How it works?
Bravecto Plus for Cats is a formulation made up of two active ingredients – Fluralaner and Moxidectin which work together brilliantly in fighting off all parasitic creatures and providing month-long protection. Once administered, the formula spreads throughout the body and results starts to show only within 48 hours.
Direction for use
- Hold kitten or cat in an upright position.
- At the base of the skull, part the fur so that the skin can be visible.
- Now place the tip of the pipette on the skin.
- Squeeze out the content of the pipette onto the skin.
- Let it spread across the cat's body and allow it to dry.
- Manages to destroy all present fleas and ticks
- Provides 8 weeks protection from fleas
- Prevents heartworm for upto 8 weeks
- Erases roundworms and hookworms
- Can be used as a part of treating flea allergy dermatitis
- Read the product label carefully before use.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use.
- Do not let the solution come in contact with the cat’s eyes.
- Not to be used directly on skin lesions.
- For animal use only.
- Not to be used on kittens that are 9 weeks or lesser.
- It has not yet been established as a safe treatment on pregnant, breeding and lactating cats.
Fluralaner and Moxidectin
MSD Animal Health
Good and long lasting flea treatment.
Plus for cats
seems this is an advanced treatment, as it covers lot of parasites
not a single flea spotted
My dog has never had a single flea stay on him while I've used bravecto.