Mediworm is a highly effective worming remedy against ascarids, hookworms, and tapeworms in dogs. The worming tablet offers high efficacy and controls Toxocara canis (ascarids) ancylostoma caninum (hookworms), and species of tapeworms - dipylidium caninum and Taenia hydatigena. The cost effective treatment is highly palatable due to its special flavor. Lastly, it is safe to use on dogs and puppies over 3 weeks old
Mediworm - How it works?
Mediworm is an excellent worm treatment for dogs. Each tablet contains Praziquantel Pyrantel Pamoate. The combination of these two ingredients directly attacks ascarids and worms including tapeworms and hookworms in dogs. It treats worm infections and protects dogs against harmful effects of gastrointestinal diseases that may be caused due to these worms. The biltong flavored tablet is easy to administer and easily accepted by dogs.
Direction for use
- Should be given as directed in the pack.
- Administer directly into the dog's mouth.
- Can also be crushed and mixed with the feed.
- For puppies younger than 3 months of age, it is recommended to mix the tablet with food for treatment.
- Dose at an interval of 2,4,8 and 12 weeks of age.
- From 3-12 months, administer every 3 months to control worm infections.
- For dogs, treat every 6 months.
For Small & Medium Dogs - One tablet per 10 kg (22 lbs) bodyweight.
For Large Dogs - One tablet per 40 kg (88 lbs) bodyweight.
For small and medium dogs:
- Up to 2 kg (4.4 lbs) = 1/4 tab
- 2 to 5 kg (11 lbs) = 1/2 tab
- 5 to 10 kg (22 lbs)= 1 tab
- 10 to 20 kg (44 lbs) = 2 tabs
- 20 to 30 kg (66 lbs) = 3 tabs
- 30 to 40 kg (88 lbs) = 4 tabs
- 40 to 50 kg (110 lbs) = 5 tabs
For large dogs:
- 0 to 10 kg (22 lbs) = 1/4 tab
- 10 to 20 kg (44 lbs) = 1/2 tab
- 20 to 30 kg (66 lbs) = 3/4 tab
- 30 to 40 kg (88 lbs) = 1 tab
- 40 to 50 kg (110 lbs) = 1 1/4 tabs
- 50 to 60 kg (132 lbs) = 1 1/2 tabs
- Treats and controls hookworms, roundworms, and tapeworms
- Prevents intestinal worm infections
- Highly palatable and easy to administer
- Suitable to use on puppies, pregnant, and lactating dogs
- Effectively controls gastrointestinal worms
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of reach of children and uninformed people.
- Do not treat sick or convalescing dogs without the vet's consultation
- For animal consumption only.
Praziquantel, Pyrantel Pamoate, and Biltong flavoring
effective and low cost treatment
Great website to deal with
Always received the product on time and at a reasonable price! I find the customer service representatives to be extremely helpful. I wholeheartedly recommend this website to pet owners.
going great since 9 months. no more worm infections now