A nutritional supplement that supports joint health in cats.GCS JOINT CARE ADVANCED is a patented combination of six active ingredients that help joint health in cats. It can be used in cats with ageing cartilage and symptoms of degeneration of the joints.
Joint Care Advanced Gel – How it works?
Will provide highly effective joint care for your cat. For easy measuring, it comes with a pump that delivers 2ml with each pump action.
Direction for use
- For initiation of treatment, double the dose for the first 3 weeks.
- Either pump onto food or directly onto your cat’s paw and let him do the rest. After 3 – 4 weeks the daily dose can be reduced to meet the cat’s specific needs.
- One pump is equivalent to 2 ml.
- Administer as per below table or as prescribed by your veterinarian.
Up to 5 kg
1 ml (½ pump) daily
6 – 10 kg
2 ml (1 pump) daily
- Highly palatable salmon flavored gel
- Improves stiffness in your cat's joints
- Ease of movement which is affected due to pain, such as getting in and out of vehicles, climbing stairs, or getting on and off the bed.
- Relieves limping
- Reduces or eliminates pain and discomfort
- Store in a cool dry place at or below 25°C
- Keep out of direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children, uniformed persons and animals
- Shake well before use
Omega-3 fish oil (microencapsulated), Collagen Type II & Green Lipped Mussel Extract(GLME).