Direction for Use
Advantage for cats is available in two different packs – Advantage for kittens and small cats (1 to 10lbs) and Advantage for cats (purple pack) for cats over 10lbs. Buy any of the two depending on the pet’s weight.
Let the cat stand properly. Locate a spot by parting the fur at the base of the skull and behind the neck of the cat where licking is not possible.
Open the Advantage tube and invert it at the selected spot. Squeeze the tube properly and empty the contents onto the spot. It will spread throughout the feline’s body by the pet’s body movements.
It is safe to use this external treatment on pregnant and lactating queens.
Consult a vet before treating aging and debilitated pets or pets that are on medication. Again, take veterinarian’s guidance if Advantage needs to be combined with other pet care treatments.
- Fast acting, flea treatment that starts killing fleas within 1 hour of application.
- Reduces the chances of Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD).
- Waterproof treatment that remains effective even your pet gets wet.
- Easy to administer, it remains effective for a month.
- Keep away from eyes and mouth of the pet and yours.
- Do NOT allow recently treated animals to groom each other.
- Wash hands and skin exposed area thoroughly with soap and water.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Seek medical advice if there is irritation in eyes or skin.
- Store at a place away from eatables and animal feeds.
Imidacloprid 10% m/v