Advantage for cats is a fast action, monthly spot-on flea treatment for cats and kittens 8 weeks or older. It kills 98-100% adult fleas within 12 hours of application. Moreover, it protects the cat by killing and controlling flea infestation.
Advantage - How it works?
Advantage for cats is a highly effective flea treatment that kills and controls fleas for a month. Having Imidacloprid insecticide as its main ingredient, Advantage starts killing fleas within an hour of initial application. It saves the cats from painful flea bites by stopping flea biting within 3-5 minutes.
The effect of applying Advantage on cats lasts an entire month and prevents diseases like Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD) in cats. A waterproof treatment, this remains effective even after bathing or swimming.
Direction for use
- Advantage for cats is available in two different packs – Advantage for kittens and small cats (1 to 10lbs) and Advantage for cats (purple pack) for cats over 10lbs. Buy any of the two depending on the pet’s weight.
- Let the cat stand properly. Locate a spot by parting the fur at the base of the skull and behind the neck of the cat where licking is not possible.
- Open the Advantage tube and invert it at the selected spot. Squeeze the tube properly and empty the contents onto the spot. It will spread throughout the feline’s body by the pet’s body movements.
- It is safe to use this external treatment on pregnant and lactating queens.
- Consult a vet before treating aging and debilitated pets or pets that are on medication. Again, take veterinarian’s guidance if Advantage needs to be combined with other pet care treatments.
- Fast acting flea treatment that starts killing fleas within 1 hour of application
- Reduces the chances of Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD)
- Waterproof treatment that remains effective even when your pet gets wet
- Easy to administer, it remains effective for a month
- Keep away from eyes and mouth of the pet.
- Do NOT allow recently treated animals to groom with each other.
- Wash hands and exposed skin area thoroughly with soap and water.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Seek medical advice if there is irritation in the eyes or skin.
- Store at a place away from eatables and animal feeds.
Such an amazing product for my kitty
Bye Bye Fleas
Having multiple cats who all hate the dreaded ‘spray sound’, this one is fairly quiet which makes the job easier
Works well on my kitty.