Direction for Use
Advantage for dogs is available in four types of packing – Green pack for small dogs and puppies (1-10lbs), Aqua for medium sized dogs (11-20lbs), Red for large dogs (21-55lbs) and Blue for extra large dogs (over 55lbs). Purchase as per your pet’s weight.
Let the pet stand in a comfortable position. Part the fur of the pet between the shoulder blades to locate a spot that cannot be licked by the pet.
For small and medium dogs:
Squeeze the pipette and empty the content on the bare skin area between the shoulder blades.
For large and extra large dogs:
Squeeze the contents of Advantage at 3 to 4 spots across the dog’s back. Start from the spot between the shoulder blades then apply at 2-3 more spots across the back to the base of the pet’s tail.
- Fast action, kills fleas within 12 hours of application.
- Waterproof flea treatment that lasts for 4 weeks.
- Controls Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD) in dogs.
- Safe to use on puppies, adult dogs, pregnant and lactating dogs.
- Do NOT allow treated pets to groom each other
- Keep away from pets and owner’s eyes and mouth
- Wash hand thoroughly with soap and water after treating the pet
- Keep away from children
- Store in a cool place (below 30°C) and keep away from heat
Imidacloprid 10% m/v