Travel Anxiety has been developed to provide relief to dogs and cats that are facing anxiety due to motion sickness. It also calms the pet experiencing anxiety or fear as a result of relocation. It aids in relieving nervousness, pacing, drooling and nausea that happens while traveling in a vehicle. It is completely chemical free and safe for dogs and cats. There are no apparent side effects of the product. It has the best ingredients across the world.
Travel Anxiety - How it works?
Travel Anxiety, a Homeopet product is an easy to administer homeopathic treatment that relieves the stress of pets during travel. Cocculus present in this treatment aids in motion sickness, Passiflora and Valeriana aid in calming the fear of the pet while borax and Colchicum Autumnale assist in preventing nausea or vomiting. This is one of the best treatments to relieve pets from travel anxiety.
Direction for use
- Give this treatment three times a day - once in the morning, once in the evening and again at bedtime.
- You can give this treatment directly into the mouth of the pet or mix it in water.
- For anxious behavior that has a sudden onset like a trip, give a full dose every 15 minutes for a maximum 4 times one hour before departure.
- Give this treatment only if the pet depicts symptoms of anxiousness.
- For detailed information on dosage check the product label or consult your veterinarian.
- Assists the pet to fight against travel anxieties
- Gets rid of symptomatic behavior in pets, including restlessness, vomiting, drooling, panting etc
- Gives immediate relief to pets suffering from motion sickness and phobias traveling through cars, flights and boats
- Non-sedating, swift-acting homeopathic solution
- Very easy to administer all natural homeopathic treatment
- Ensure that you do not overdose the pet as the symptoms of anxiety may reappear.
- Give small dosage to pets to see whether they are hypersensitive to homeopathic treatment. If everything goes well, discontinue the treatment.
- If you observe recurrence of stressful symptoms, start the remedy.
Cocculus, Passiflora, Valeriana, Borax, Colchicum Autumnale
no more issues of vomiting or vertigo for our dog during travelling, works best for her.
Peter get this every year round our vacation time to dose our four pugs. it works perfectly.
fascinated about how it works fro our really too hyber fur babies