Veloxa for Dogs
Veloxa is an efficacious oral treatment for dogs. It controls and destroys numerous gastrointestinal worms such as hookworms, roundworms (ascarids), tapeworms, and whipworms, Moreover, it protects dogs from future infestations as well. This highly palatable chew is easy to administer and is highly safe to be given to dog s and puppies over 6 weeks old.
Veloxa - How It Works?
Veloxa contains three ingredients - Febantel, Pyrantel, and Praziquantel, all of which are highly efficacious against worms. They work brilliantly in eliminating them thoroughly and at the same time prevents them for re-ocurring for weeks.
Kindly Note: Merial is now acquired by Boehringer Ingelheim. So, the manufacturer’s name on product packs may vary according to the available stock.
Direction for use
- Choose the pack according to the weight of your dog.
- Tablet can be given either orally as a treat or mixed with the food.
- Ensure that your dog finishes the whole meal when the tablet is mixed with the food.
- Repeat treatment monthly or as advised by your vet.
- For more details, refer to the product label.
For Small and Medium Dogs
- For dogs between 2.5 - 5 kg (5.5lbs – 11lbs) – half small tablet
- For dogs between 5 - 10 kg (11lbs – 22lbs) – 1 small tablet
- For dogs between 10 - 15 kg ( 22lbs - 33lbs) – 1 and a half small tablet
- For dogs between 15 - 20 kg (33lbs – 44lbs) – 2 small tablets
- For dogs between 20 - 25 kg (44lbs – 55lbs) – 2 and a half small tablets
For Large Dogs
- For dogs below 17.5 kg (38.5lbs) – half large tablet
- For dogs between 17.5 - 35 kg (38.5lbs – 77lbs) – 1 large tablet
- Potent treatment against gastrointestinal worms
- Treats worms like hookworms, roundworms, tapeworms, and whipworms
- Easy to administer chews
- Highly palatable tablets
- Safe for dogs and puppies over 6 weeks
- Not to be used to treat cats and other animals.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not use treatment for dogs weighing less than 38 lbs.
- Do not use in dogs during the first 4 weeks of pregnancy.
- Store it in a cool place.
Febantel, Pyrantel, and Praziquantel
Merial / Boehringer Ingelheim
An excellent product!!!
My dogs woof off these chewables without any complaints. A highly effective deworming treatment!!!
I think that's a success
This product was recommended by the vet for my doggy to prevent gastrointestinal worms. There are no side effects and no issues since I am using this dewormer for my dog.
Prices are Moderate. Quick Relief Med and Highly Recommended . Do give it a shot.