Credelio flea and tick treatment for dogs is a monthly beef-flavored chew that not only kills fleas and ticks, but also controls further infestations and makes your dog flea and tick free. The enormously efficient chew eliminates 100% fleas (Ctenocephalides felis) in 12 hours and ticks like [Amblyomma americanum (lone star tick), Dermacentor variabilis (American dog tick), Ixodes scapularis (black-legged tick) and Rhipicephalus sanguineus (brown dog tick)] within 24-48 hours of administration.
Credelio - How it works?
The effective treatment with the active ingredient Lotilaner – an ectoparasiticide from isoxazoline group, kills fleas and ticks by overstimulating their nervous system. This chew is easily accepted by dogs and is completely safe for dogs. Credelio can be given to dogs more than 8 weeks of age and weighing more than 4.4 lbs.
Direction for use
- The treatment can be started at any time of the year and can continue for the entire year as a monthly treatment
- The chew can be fed to dogs more than 8 weeks of age and weighing more than 4.4 lbs
- After your dog has eaten the food, you should provide Credilio chews within 30 mins.
- Put the tasty chew into the mouth of your dog and make sure the chew is consumed completely.
- Starts working within 4 hours of administration
- Kills 100% fleas and 99% of fleas within 12 hours of administration
- Easy to feed beef flavored chew
- Eliminates various kinds of ticks
- Kills existing ticks within 48 hours of administration
- Assists in treating Flea Allergy Dermatitis
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Wash your hands properly after feeding.
- Chew is safe to be given along with anti-biotics and other treatments.
- The safe use of Credelio in breeding, pregnant or lactating dogs has not been evaluated.
- Indented for animal use only.
- Should not be given to cats.
- Consult your vet before giving this chewable to dogs that have a history of seizure, muscle tremors, ataxia, and other neurological disorders.
Novartis / Elanco
Most tick species
It kills most tick species.
Safe it is
Credelio is clearly safe for my pet.
Suggestions for dewormers please
This is a great flea and tick treatment. Can anyone please suggest me effective dewormer for my pup.