BROADLINE SPOT-ON SOLUTION FOR SMALL CATS UP TO 5.5 LBS
One of the best wide spectrum parasitic treatments – Broadline Spot-on for cats is an effective remedy for treating various types of parasites. The topical solution is highly useful in controlling mixed infestations by cestodes, nematodes, and ectoparasites. It is an all-in-one spot solution for treating fleas, ticks, biting lice, tapeworms and hookworms.
Direction for use
- Weigh your cat and select the pack accordingly.
- Broadline spot-on is available in 2 packs - small and large.
- Remove the applicator from the package and hold it upright.
- To apply Broadline pull back the plunger.
- Remove the cap.
- Part the fur in the middle of the neck between the base of the skull and the shoulder blades.
- Place the tip of the applicator on the skin and apply the contents directly on the skin in one spot.
- Treats and controls flea and tick infestations
- Eliminates and prevents biting lice
- Topical solution for treating tapeworms, roundworms and hookworms
- Inhibits flea egg development
- Prevents heartworm disease when given regularly
- Remains effective for one month
- Easy to apply on fussy eaters
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Strictly for animal use only.
- Do not inject or administer orally.
- Avoid contact with cat’s eyes.
- Do not drink or smoke during application.
- Wash hands after using this product.
- Avoid using on rabbits.
- Do not use in cases of hypersensitivity to the ingredients present in the product.
- Never use on sick or convalescent animals.
Fipronil, S-methoprene, Eprinomectin, Praziquantel
Merial / Boehringer Ingelheim
This is the first time, I have used Best vet care, as my friend suggested me that we get good discounts on products over here. I am satisfied with their service and certainly shop with them again.
Work Perfectly well
This is an excellent and an effective product to protect my cat from all various parasites and worms too. I am satisfied that it is safe on my kitty and working perfectly well.
Both our cats are doing very well since we'd started of with Broadline.