Anxiety TFLN has been developed to provide a calming sense in fearful dogs and cats during thunderstorms, windstorms, and fireworks. It aids in buffering the noise your pet hears and their reaction to the atmospheric changes as a result of an approaching storm. It is completely chemical free and is safe for dogs and cats. There are no apparent side effects of using this product since it has been developed after researching the best ingredients from across the globe. It comes in liquid form and needs to be given orally.
Anxiety TFLN - How it works?
Anxiety TFLN, a Homeopet product contains natural ingredients that protect the pets from anxiety problems. All of its ingredients help in protecting the pets from changes in the environment, sudden movements and other stress-related conditions. It is a completely natural homeopathic remedy that is recommended by veterinarians for providing relief from anxiety. It is a swift-acting, non-sedating, and non-habit forming natural homeopathic remedy for dogs and cats.
It is 100% natural with no chemicals thus it is extremely safe to be given to dogs and cats.
Direction for use
- Drop the liquid preparation directly to the mucous membrane of the mouth encompassing lips.
- For dogs; pull the labial pouch
- For cats; raise the head till you can see the open mouth of the cat.
- If your dog/cat finds it distressful to take the dose or you are unable to comply, mix it in the food, water or milk.
- A full dose may be given every 15 minutes up to 4 doses if needed, before or during fireworks.
- If your dog/cat is sensitive to the odor of the alcohol preservative, give 10-20 minutes for it to dilute and evaporate before the liquid or food is presented to the pet.
- You can mix it in food, water or milk.
- Alternatively, add a sprayer and mist in the air around severely affected patients to calm them down or dropped around bedding area 3-5 times on a daily basis.
- Use this treatment only if your pet is anxious.
- Calms the pet in severe anxiety situations like sensitivity to cold drafts and electric shocks
- Made with 100% natural ingredients
- Controls specific phobia in pets
- Easy to administer
- Recommended for all breeds of cats/dogs, including pregnant and lactating female dogs/cats
- Relieves the pet from fearful situations, including lightening, backfiring of vehicles, loud noises and fireworks
- Before administering the treatment on pregnant female pets, check with your veterinarian.
- Evaluate the sensitivity of the pet towards the alcoholic preservatives and give a single dose first.
- If you notice any sign of hypersensitivity, take immediate assistance of your veterinarian.
- Never overdose the pet. Follow the product label or the veterinarian's advice.
Phosphorus, Rhododendron, Borax, Theridion, Chamomilla in purified water
best natural product available online
Our cats wander and get all fussy and get scared with those firework sounds When I found out that she was actually sufering with anxiety, i picked up something at walmart that ended up not working. I searched online and found this product and it works.
good job guys for sending me my order through the crisis
No panic attacks
has effectively treated anxiety issue in our two cats and a dog.