Endogard is a proper worming treatment for dogs. This liver-flavored solution treats and prevents intestinal worms such as hookworms, roundworms, tapeworms, and whipworms, Moreover, it provides monthly protection from these worms. Furthermore, Endogard is extremely safe to use on pregnant dogs as well as puppies over the age of two weeks.
Endogard - How it works?
Endogard is made up of key ingredients known as Praziquantel and Oxibendazole. Both of these ingredients have ovicidal and larvicidal effects that work against intestinal worms. It destroys these worms and provides thorough protection from the same with just a single treatment..
Direction for use
- Weigh your dog before commencing treatment.
- According to the weight of your dog choose the appropriate pack.
- Administer the tablet by simply giving it in your dog's mouth.
- It can also be crushed and mixed with the dog's meal.
- Administer to puppies starting from 2 weeks of age and continue for 4, 6, and 8 weeks.
- After 3 months of age, continue the treatment at an interval of 3 months regularly.
- For puppies and dogs in Hydatid areas, treat with Endogard at every 6 weeks.
- 1 tablet of Endogard green pack treats 5 Kg (11 lbs) bodyweight.
- 1 tablet of Endogard orange pack treats 10 Kg (22 lbs) bodyweight.
- 1 tablet of Endogard purple pack treats 20Kg (44 lbs) bodyweight.
- Top worming treatment for dogs
- Treats various kinds of intestinal worms
- Provides monthly protection from worms
- Safe to use on puppies and pregnant dogs
- Easy to administer worming tablets
- Keep tablets out of reach of children and pets.
- Store it in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Strictly recommended for animal use only.
- Harmful for puppies less than 2 weeks of age.
- If your puppies or dogs are allergic to any ingredients present in Endograd, discontinue the treatment.
- If swallowed accidently, immediately seek doctor’s advice.
Oxibendazole and Praziquantel
i give it regularly every quarter and our dogs are never dull with worms. thanks
Effective and safe
Lucas easily gets infected with intestinal worms. So, I need to look for the product which works as well as safe for my pooch. Endogard comes as the best option as it works effectively without harming my dog.
amazing wormer, just one dose and it works wonders