A tasty flavored oral treatment, Credelio Flea and Tick Treatment for Cats is a monthly parasite control program that eliminates the fleas and ticks instantly. Quick action formula terminates fleas (Ctenocephalides felis) within 12 hours, thus aiding in the control of flea allergy dermatitis. It also terminates ticks for eternity if used regularly. The chew can be given to kittens from 8 weeks of age, and weighing 1.1 lbs or greater.
Credelio - How it works?
Lotilaner is an ectoparasiticide belonging to the isoxazoline group. Lotilaner inhibits insect and acarine gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA)-gated chloride channels. This inhibition blocks the transfer of chloride ions across cell membranes, which results in uncontrolled neuromuscular activity leading to the death of insects and acarines.
Direction for use
- Strictly for the kittens of 8 weeks of age and weighing 1.1 lbs or greater.
- Must be given with the food i.e within 30 minutes of feeding.
- Please administer it monthly throughout the year for a flea and tick free cat.
- It’s an oral treatment and should be given as a chew to kittens by putting it in their mouth.
- The oral treatment is effective for an entire month
- Eliminates 99% of fleas in 12 hours and 100% fleas for an entire month
- Quick action treatment starts killing fleas within 4 hours of administration
- Palatable flavored chew
- Terminates ticks within 24- 48 hours of administration
- Very good treatment to control Flea allergy dermatitis
- Wash your hands after feeding.
- Keep out of the reach of the children.
- Safe to use with other treatments like antibiotics and NSAIDs.
- The safe use of Credelio in breeding, pregnant or lactating cats has not been evaluated.
- Please consult your vet before using this chewable if your cat has a history of seizure, muscle tremors, ataxia, and other neurological disorders.
Happy with the results
Credelio successfully keeps flea and tick off my cat.
Credelio is suitable for my cat. It's amazing.
using it for first time. would come back if i can see the difference