Manufactured by Zoetis, Revolution is a monthly topical treatment for cats and kittens over 6 weeks of age. It is a broad-spectrum treatment for treating and controlling various internal and external parasitic infections. It protects cats against fleas, lice, roundworms, hookworms, heartworms and ear mites. It kills all stages of the flea life cycle found on the cat’s body and in the environment.
Revolution - How it works?
Revolution for Cats is a monthly spot-on treatment that kills fleas within 36 hours of application. It kills immature heartworms, flea life stages, ear mites, intestinal worms and lice. An ideal treatment for protecting cats against parasitic infections, Revolution prevents re-infestations from other pets and surroundings.
The active ingredient Selamectin kills the parasites by causing neuromuscular paralysis and impaired muscular contraction. Repeat on a monthly basis all year round for effective results. Available in separate packs for kittens and cats, Revolution is a waterproof treatment for cats. It is also safe for pregnant and lactating cats.
Direction for use
- Revolution for cats is available in two packs - Pink pack for kittens up to 5 lbs. weight and Blue pack for cats with bodyweight between 5 and 15 lbs. Weigh your pet and choose the relevant packet.
- Part the fur at the base of the skull so that skin is visible. Place the tip of the Revolution pipette on this spot and squeeze out the solution.
- Allow the area to be dry and then only touch the cat.
- Revolution becomes water-fast after two hours of application so, keep your pet away from water till that time.
- One treatment for multiple parasitic infections
- Easy to administer, monthly topical treatment for cats
- Kills and controls fleas, ear mites, intestinal worms and also prevents heartworms
- Prevents re-infestations by killing parasites found on the pet’s body and in the surroundings
- Attacks flea life cycle and destroys all its life stages
- Effective for treating Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD) and sarcoptic mange
- Safe for breeding cats, pregnant and lactating queens
- Do NOT use on kitten under 6 weeks of age.
- Do NOT treat sick, debilitated or underweight cats with Revolution.
- Do NOT allow the pets to groom each other until the application site is dry.
- Use only on undamaged skin.
- Keep away from the cat’s eyes and mouth.
- After application, wash hands thoroughly with soap and water.
- Keep away from children, edible things and animal feeds.
Safe for pregnant cat
I always wanted a product that treats multiple parasites from my cat. Fortunately, this worked really well and the best part is that it is also safe for my pregnant cat
No problems here
Works great! Never has a problem with fleas nor did my pet displayed any sign of adverse reactions.
Such a good treatment for worms in dogs. Excellent product!