Seraquin is a joint supplement for dogs. The chewable tablet is exclusively formulated to reduce joint pain and inflammation along with improving joint health. The unique formula made with special content prevents the normal wear and tear of the cartilage. Regular usage improves mobility in dogs and prevents joint problems. Seraquin is safe to be given to all kinds of dogs breeds.
Seraquin - How it works?
Seraquin contains special ingredients that are especially helpful for joint health in dogs. It also contains curcuminoids, which are a type of natural antioxidant. The ingredient works to eliminate free radicals and hence, reduces the process of degeneration of the cartilage. The other active ingredient; glucosamine and chondroitin, are the agents that builds up the cartilage.
Direction for use
- Give it directly into the mouth.
- Can also be mixed with food.
- Give Seraquin for 4-6 weeks as initial treatment.
- Drop the dosage according to the advice of your vet.
- Helps build healthy cartilage
- Prevents degeneration of cartilage
- Reduces pain and increases mobility
- Provides anti-inflammatory effects
- Highly palatable supplement
- Safe for all kinds of dogs
- For animal use only.
- Avoid contact with mouth and eyes.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not treat pregnant or nursing dogs.
- Do not give to dogs sensitive to the product active ingredients.
- Store it in a dry place.
Inactivated yeast, glucosamine HCI, chondroitin sulphate, hydrolysed chicken protein, maize starch, saccharose, standardised turmeric extract, and maize protein
Good joint supplement for my dog having arthritis. Order it normally from bestvetcare due to its low prices.