Triworm-D Dewormer for Dogs
Triworm-D is an effective worming treatment for dogs. The oral tablet treats and controls various worms including roundworms (ascarids), whipworms, tapeworms, and hookworms. Triworm-D helps in preventing worm infections in dogs when given on a regular basis. The single tablet treatment is easy to dose and suitable for all dogs including young puppies and adult and senior dogs.
Triworm-D Dewormer - How it works?
Triworm- D contains three main ingredients - Praziquantel, Pyrantel Pamoate, and Febantel. Praziquantel works effectively against tapeworms and destroys these worms. Tapeworms are partially eliminated and partially digested. Pyrantel Pamoate acts on hookworms and roundworms by paralysing, and eventually destroying them. Febantel eliminates nematode parasites including whipworms.
Direction for use
- Use product only as directed.
- It can be administered directly into the mouth.
- It can also be mixed with the dog's food.
- Regular deworming at intervals of 3 or 6 months is advised in order to control worm infestations.
- Puppies should be dewormed from the age of 2 - 12 weeks at 2-week intervals, and at regular intervals thereafter.
Dose according to body weight of your dog - 1 tablet per 10 kg
- 0.5 – 2 kg (1.1 - 4.4lbs) – 1/4 tablet
- 2 – 5 kg (4.4 - 11lbs) – ½ tablet
- 6 – 10 kg (13.2 – 22lbs)- 1 tablet
- 11 – 15 kg (24.2 – 33lbs) - 5 tablets
- 16 – 20 kg (35.2 – 44lbs) - 2 tablets
- 21 -25kg (46.2- 55lbs) - 2.5 tablets
- 26 -30kg (55 – 66lbs) - 3 tablets
- Potent and effective oral dewormer
- Treats and controls roundworms, whipworms, hookworms, and tapeworms
- Prevents gastrointestinal worm infections
- Easy to administer oral tablets
- Regular deworming prevents recurring worm infections
- Store product in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of uninformed people, children, and pets.
- For animal use only.
- Not to be given to pets other than dogs.
Praziquantel, Pyrantel pamoate, and Febantel
first class at removing worms.thanks.
Works very well on young dogs who are more prone worm infection. Espeically new borns.