Ultrum Flea and Tick Powder is a specially developed insecticidal talc-based powder for eliminating fleas and ticks. It eliminates 100% fleas within 24 hours of application. Moreover, the topical powder controls flea eggs and larvae for up to 3 months. The powder form can be used both on dogs and cats. The topical treatment can be used as a part of flea and tick control program. It is also useful for treating birds for controlling feather mites, red mites and lice. It is safe for puppies, kittens, dogs, cats and birds.
Ultrum Flea and Tick Powder - How it works?
Ultrum flea and tick powder contain a powerful ingredient - Propoxur. This active ingredient causes nerve contractions which eventually eliminates parasites. It aids in eliminating fleas, ticks, mites and lice. The topical powder formula helps in controlling flea and tick infestation. Furthermore, this flea powder can also be used in vacuum cleaning bags to destroy flea eggs while vacuuming.
Direction for use
For Dogs & Cats:
- Wear gloves before treating the pet with Ultrum Flea and Tick powder.
- Sprinkle the powder properly on the coat of the dog/cat.
- Ruffle the coat for the even spred of the powder.
- Also put the powder on pet’s bedding and sleeping area.
- Repeat the process every six to seven days.
- For severe infestations, repeat the treatment every four days.
For Birds & Poultry:
- Hold the bird by legs and lightly powder from above.
- Ensure that you do not over-expose the birds to the fine powder, as excessive dusting can cause suffocation.
- Helpful in controlling flea and tick infestation
- Kills 100% fleas within 24 hours of administration
- Provides protection against flea eggs and larvae for more than three months
- Suitable to use with other flea and tick products
- Highly effective in killing fleas and ticks when used in vacuum clean bags
- Prevents feather mites, red mites and lice on birds
- Safe to use on puppies, kittens, birds and rodents
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- For veterinary use only.
- In case of accidental ingestion, take the pet to the vet.
- The treatment is strictly topical.
- Safe for puppies, kittens, dogs, cats and birds.
was quite effective on fleas but never knew that it also works perfectly on ticks too.
Ultrum Flea & Tick Powder
one dusting session
just one dusting session and most of the fleas are gone.