Direction for Use
Make your dog stand in a relaxed mood. Take one of the applicator tubes (listed above) as suitable for your dog. Keep the applicator vertical and snap its seal by bending the tip. Keep away from your face. Part the dog’s hair between the shoulder blade until you see the skin. Press the sachet and pour its entire contents onto the skin in a single stroke. Do not allow the contents to overspill. Apply at a single spot on toy dogs/very small/small dogs and at two, three and four spots for medium, large and very large dogs respectively from head to tail. Repeat every month.
- Available as an OTC product, i.e. without prescription
- Once-a-month spot-on topical treatment with a unique mode of action that acts within 8 hours of application and provides one month’s protection
- Safe on dogs 8 weeks and older and weighing over 4 lbs
- Dries quickly, is fragrance-free and remains waterproof even after bathing
- Acts against adult fleas and prevents reinfestation by disrupting the flea lifecycle
- This product is for dogs only. Do not apply on cats and other pets.
- This product is suitable for puppies and dogs under 8 weeks of age and weighing less than 4 lbs.
- Use on pregnant, nursing, aged or ailing dogs may be harmful so avoid it.
- One applicator per month is sufficient. Never try second dose.
Toxic ingredients may damage your eyes and skin. In case of accidental contact rinse the affected parts thoroughly and contact poison control centre. If swallowed, drink a glass or two of water, do not induce vomiting and call a doctor.
Activyl for dogs contains the active ingredient Indoxacarb (19.53%) besides residual ingredients (80.47%) in applicator sachets available in five dosages as below:
0.51 ml for toy dogs or very small dogs weighing between 4 – 14 lbs
0.77 ml for small dogs weighing between 14 – 22 lbs
1.54 ml for medium dogs weighing between 22 – 44 lbs
3.08 ml for large dogs weighing between 44 – 88 lbs
4.62 ml for very large dogs weighing between 88 – 132 lbs