Cazitel Allwormer is a multi-spectrum anthelmintic that prevents and controls 12 species of gastrointestinal worms found in puppies and dogs. This dewormer is effective in killing and treating internal parasites like roundworms, hookworms, whipworms, and tapeworms (including Hydatid tapeworm). Furthermore, Cazitel regulates and minimizes the spread of these worm infections by controlling Giardia Oocysts. Moreover, these flavored tabs are extremely safe for use in dogs and puppies over the age of 2 weeks.
Cazitel Allwormer - How it works?
Cazitel flavored allwormer tablets is made up of three active ingredients known as Praziquantel, Pyrantel Embonate, and Febantel. All these ingredients work at the same time in destroying internal worms that are present in the intestinal tract of the dog. They eliminate the worms by first paralyzing them before eventually killing them all.
Direction for use
- Weigh your dog first before administering.
- Based on your dog's weight, pick the appropriate pack.
- Tablet can be administered orally by giving it directly into the mouth.
- It can also be given by crushing it and mixing the same in the food.
- Refer to product label for more assistance.
Dosage for Small and Medium Dogs up to 22 lbs
- 3 - 5.5 lbs ¼ tab
- 5.5 – 11 lbs ½ tab
- 11 – 22 lbs 1 tab
- Over 22 lbs - 1 tablet for every 22 lbs bodyweight. Round off doses to the nearest ½ tablet.
Dosage for Large Dogs up to 77 lbs
- 44 – 77 lbs - 1 tab
- 77 - 114 lbs - 1½ tabs
- 114 – 154 lbs- 2 tabs
- 154 – 191 lbs - 2½ tabs
- Above 191 lbs – 3 tabs
- Treats different types of internal parasites
- Controls and cures 12 species of gastrointestinal worms
- Easy to administer flavored tabs
- Easy to combine with other treatments
- Safe for puppies as young as 2 weeks
- For animal use only.
- Not recommended for puppies less than 2 weeks of age.
- Do not administer to dogs that are allergic to the chemicals present in these tablets.
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes and skin.
- Harmful if swallowed. In case of ingestion, immediately contact your physician.
Praziquantel, Pyrantel Embonate, and Febantel
dog worming tablets
happy that one treatment covers all worms even Tapeworms.
AFTER MUCH RESEARCH ON THIS PRODUCT,I DID PURCHASED AND TO MY EXPECTATIONS, IT DID WORKED
can't find better option
can't find better option than this