Ultrum Line-up Flea and Tick Preventive for Dogs
Ultrum Line-up is an advanced flea and tick treatment for dogs. It is a quick remedy to protect dogs against fleas and ticks. One single dose kills adult fleas for up to 4 weeks and ticks for up to 3 weeks. The potent flea preventive protects dogs against harmful flea and tick infestations. For complete flea and tick control, it is necessary to use two tubules for two months continuously.
Ultrum Line-up - How it works?
Ultrum Line-up contains Permethrin and Pyriproxifen. These active ingredients kill adult fleas on contact and continues to kill them for four weeks. The UV-stable Insect Growth Regulator restricts the development of flea eggs and larvae for 5 months. The active formula is effective against ticks for 3 weeks.
Direction for use
- Twist off the top of a tubule.
- Part the fur in between so that the skin can be seen.
- Start applying the solution onto the skin.
- Begin at the neck and between the shoulder blades.
- Continue down to the base of the tail.
- For large dogs, using two tubules is required.
- One treatment works for 4 weeks
- Kills adult fleas and prevents flea infestation
- Inhibits development of flea eggs and larvae for 5 months
- Effective against ticks for up to 3 weeks
- Pack comes in two consecutive applications
- Suitable for puppies over 6 weeks of age and over
- Store contents in a cool and dry place.
- For veterinary use only.
- Keep out of reach of uninformed people, children, and pets.
- Do not use the product on cats.
- Do not use on puppies younger than 6 weeks of age.
Permethrin and Pyriproxyfen
Ultrum Line-up Spot-On
Goes well with my two dogs. would recommend
I read a lot of reviews and researched a lot about this product and finally made decision to buy it