Avert Bitter Solution is a specially designed solution applied on bandages or dressings or around open wounds. The bitterant solution discourages pets from chewing, licking, and biting wounds, bandages, stitches, and household items as well. Avert comes in a pump-spray bottle and the bitter and unpleasant nature of Avert will not allow pets to lick or chew the surface treated with the product. This non-toxic solution is safe to use on dogs, as well as other pets like cats, horses, and birds.
Avert Bitter Solution - How it works?
Avert Bitter solution is a strong bitterant that is made up of Denatonium benzoate with bitter plant products. These natural ingredients effectively helps in preventing pets like dogs to refrain from biting, licking, and chewing bandages, household items, etc. This solution can be used not only for dogs but other pets like horses, cats, and birds.
Direction for use
Dogs & Cats:
- Apply to the areas or surfaces to be protected and repeat as required.
- To discourage crib-biting, apply to solid surfaces affected.
- Reapply if the animal starts undesired behavior again.
- Apply on the affected areas of bird’s plumage or dressing.
- Helps to avoid licking and biting of wounds
- Controls pets from chewing household items
- Bitter taste makes it more effective
- Controls biting of wounds
- Aids in faster healing
- Safe to use in dogs and other pets such as cats, horses, and birds
- Wear rubber gloves while spraying.
- Do not spray on clothes, carpet or curtains.
- Do not spray in the air.
- As highly flammable, store well away from open flames or excessive heat.
- Keep container tightly closed.
Denatonium benzoate with bitter plant products
this bitter solution is quite helpful in various conditions
Best betterent i have ever got
it is such a bitter, Romy never dare to even look at the wound once i apply this around the treated area.