Bayopet Flea and Tick Collar for Cats
Bayopet Flea and Tick Collar for Cats is an effective topical product that aids in the control of fleas and ticks on cats. The collar starts working within 24 hours and eliminates ticks and fleas quickly. It is lightweight made up of plastic resin with an adjustable non-slip clasp that fits perfectly on cats without much adjustment.
How it works?
Manufactured by Bayer, Bayopet is a specially designed collar for cats with an active ingredient PROPOXUR. This ingredient is an ectoparasiticide that helps in controlling, preventing, and eliminating ticks and fleas. Due to its long-lasting effects, cats are protected from future infestations of such nasty parasites.
Direction for use
- Gently slide the end of the collar through the clasp.
- Keep normal 2-3 finger space between your cat’s neck and collar.
- Remove the extra or remaining portion if necessary.
- Make sure that the collar is worn loosely to prevent possible irritation.
- Controls flea infestations up to 16 weeks.
- Controls tick infestations up to 10 weeks.
- Affordable and maintainable flea and tick treatment.
- Water repellent material.
- Avoid combining any other treatment along with Bayopet Collar.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Wash your hand thoroughly with soap or water after fitting the collar.
- Do not allow pets to chew the collar.
- Do not drink, eat, or smoke while administering the collar.
- Remove immediately on the first sign of irritation or any reaction.