Vectra 3D for Dogs
Vectra 3D for dogs is an advanced and highly potent formula that repels and kills as many as six vectors, namely; fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, lice, mites (excluding mange) and biting and sand flies. This fast-acting solution begins reducing flea feeding within 5 minutes and takes about 6 hours to destroy all fleas. Vectra 3D kills fleas by contact and not by it having to bite. Furthermore, ticks that transmit dangerous diseases like Lyme disease and Rocky Mountain fever are eliminated. This solution controls the development of all flea stages for one month.
Vectra 3D - How it works?
Vectra 3D for dogs is a potent 6-in-1 treatment that contains key ingredients like Dinotefuran, Pyriproxyfen, and Permethrin. It helps in the thorough removal of fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, lice, mites, biting and sand flies. This non-greasy, waterproof, and quick drying formula stops flea infestations and prevents re-infestations in dogs. It is safe to use on all dogs and puppies above 8 weeks.
Direction for use
- Remove applicator tube from the package.
- Keep your dog in an upright position for smooth application.
- Hold the tube upright and away from the pet’s face.
- Place the thumb and index finger around the applicator tip under the large disk.
- Use the other hand to get hold of the applicator stem above the smaller disk.
- Push the smaller disk down firmly until both disks meet.
- Begin applying the solution from the base of the tail all the way upto the shoulder blades.
- Repeat every month or follow the advice of your vet.
- Erases and prevents fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes
- Effective against lice, mites and biting and sand flies as well
- Potent and fast acting solution
- Destroys ticks that can cause Lyme disease, Rocky Mountain fever, etc.
- Treats fleas that cause flea allergy dermatitis and anemia
- Non-greasy and waterproof solution
- Safe on all dogs and puppies of 8 weeks of age or more and weighing atleast 5lbs
- Quick drying formula
- For external use only.
- Product should not be used on cats.
- Suitable for puppies above 8 weeks old.
- Avoid contact with eyes as well as mouth.
- Store product in a cool, dry place, and away from sunlight.
- Keep out of children’s reach.
Dinotefuran, Pyriproxyfen, and Permethrin
vectra 3 D for dogs
using it for the first time and happy with the results
Not that pricey and very effective.
Vectra works very well for my dog. It is easy to administer.