Dermavet for Cats
Cats are quite playful and always roaming in the surrounding. Involving in fights, they get injuries, which may result in bad skin conditions. It is important to treat these wounds in order to help your cat regain its total health. DermaVet for cats is a perfect topical cream that provides rapid relief from lesions, inflamed skin, bacterial infections and abrasions.
DermaVet Cream for Cats:
DermaVet is an excellent antiseptic wound-healing cream for cats, which helps in speeding up the wound healing process. Clinically approved product, DermaVet is a powerful wound care product to soothe and treat skin and ear infections in cats. It is also effective in treating stubborn interdigital cysts and anal gland infections. The antiseptic property of the cream creates clean environment and promotes faster healing process.
Direction for use
- Based on severity of the wound, DermaVet cream is used. Apply cream once a day or week for mild skin inflammation and for acute condition, use it two or three times a day.
- For more severe conditions, consult your veterinarian.
- Clean the surface area of the wound from pus, debris or encrusted discharge and sparsely layer out DermaVet cream.
- DermaVet cream is applicable for all types of skin disorders. Apply in a thin layer on wound after cleaning it.
- Use this aqueous cream twice or thrice a day for severe skin conditions. As the wound recovers, decrease the frequency of application.
- For infection in dog’s ear, clean the ear first, and then apply the cream in a thin layer.
- When using for anal gland infections and cystic areas, drain gland and cyst properly and fill DermaVet cream in the wound properly.
- DermaVet cream is highly popular veterinary product for cat wound treatment
- It is an all-in-one cream being an antiflammatory, antipruritic, antifungal and antibacterial
- DermaVet ensures quick relief from all major types of skin conditions
- Widely used for topical superficial wounds along with slow healing wounds and septic wounds
- With an antibacterial property, DermaVet effectively cures bacterial infections. It is highly beneficial for dry and moist dermatitis, eczema and parasitic infestation
- Providing quick and long-lasting symptomatic relief, DermaVet ensure rapid recovery from dermatological disorders
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Store DermaVet cream in a cool place normally room temperature.
- When applying cream use rubber gloves or wash hands after application on your pet.
- It is highly recommended for external use only.
- For deep incisions, abscesses, deep-cuts, punctured wounds or deep-seated infections, avoid using DermaVet cream.
- Avoid using this antiseptic cream for pregnant queens in last trimester as it contains agent like corticosteroids.
- When regular usage of DermaVet does not help in recovering wounds in your dog, consult your vet.
Each gram of DermaVet cream contains:
Shorea robusta, Azadirachta indica, Pongamia pinnata, Cassia tora, Ficus infectoria, Glycyrrhiza glabra, Celastrus paniculatus, Jasad bhasma, Methyl Paraben and Propyl Paraben.
Perfect topical cream for wounds. leaves soothing effect and heals faster. would recommend
A very effective treatment!!!
My feline got several scratches on her legs. After trying different treatments, I was finally asked to try this product by my veterinarian. To my amazement within three days of application the scratches started to clear up. It is an excellent product. I would definitely recommend it to other cat owners!!!
best skin ointment for pets
good onitmnet for number skin problems for my pet. Just have it in pet pantry to be handy when any injury occurs to my pals.