Frontline Plus and Nuheart are two potent treatments for treating fleas and ticks and preventing heartworm infection in dogs. Frontline Plus is the most recommended flea and tick treatment which quickly eliminates fleas and prevents re-infestation. Nuheart is a product developed specifically for the prevention of heartworm disease in dogs. Shop now and avail exclusive discount on this product combo!
Frontline Plus is a highly effective flea and tick treatment for dogs. With just one application, it kills fleas, ticks, and all the life stages of fleas. The unique topical formulation offers a complete one month protection against fleas and ticks, and controls flea and tick borne diseases. As it eliminates all the flea life stages including eggs, larvae, pupae, it reduces the risk of flea re-infestation.
Nuheart is a powerful treatment for preventing heartworm disease in dogs. This cost effective product eliminates heartworm larvae and thus prevents infestation. The generic of Heartgard, Nuheart has the same effectiveness as Heartgard. The meat flavored tablet is highly palatable and easy to administer.
Direction for use
- Make your dog stand in a comfortable position and part his fur on the shoulder blades.
- Visually locate spot and empty the contents of the pipette at that spot.
- For large dogs, apply at 4-5 spots starting from the back of the neck to the tail end.
- Refer to product label for dosage instructions.
- Before starting the treatment get your dog tested for heartworm infection.
- Only start treatment if the report is negative.
- Weigh your dog and select the pack accordingly.
- Administer the tablet directly into the mouth.
- If the dog is reluctant to take, dissolve in a small amount of water and add it to his food.
- Check that all the food is consumed by your pet.
- Administer monthly on the same day.
- Prevents flea and tick infestations
- Protects dogs from fleas and ticks
- Waterproof treatment
- Works effectively for a month and kills all the life stages of both fleas and ticks
- Also protects the dogs from Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD)
- Instantly kills 100% adult fleas within 24-48 hours of application
- Generic Heartgard
- Provides effective control of heartworm infection
- Works similar to Heartgard
- Highly cost effective
- Helps in controlling heartworm disease
- Safe to use in dogs and has no side effects
- Store it in a cool dry place.
- Keep it away from the reach of children and pets.
- Store it at a place away from flame and heat.
- Always wash your hands after applying the treatment.
- Before applying on injured or debilitated dogs, consult a vet.
- Do not allow your dog to lick the freshly applied content.
- Do not allow other pets to groom with the treated pet.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not treat dogs tested positive for heartworm infection.
Fipronil and (s)-methoprene