Frontline Plus & Revolution Combo Pack
Frontline Plus + Revolution Combo Pack for Cats
Frontline Plus for Cats and Revolution for Cats is the perfect combo offer. These products are effective against various parasites including fleas, ticks, flea eggs, flea larvae, as well as intestinal worms, mites, and chewing lice. The latter is also a very effective heartwormer. Moreover, this amazing combo pack comes at an incredibly reasonable rate.
Frontline Plus is an excellent spot-on treatment that treats cats from fleas and ticks. It is a quick action solution that kills adult fleas inside 12 hours and ticks and lice within 48 hours. This long lasting and waterproof treatment treats all stages of fleas and is the perfect monthly treatment for cats.
Revolution is a renowned topical cure for cats and kittens. Apart from being an excellent heartwormer, Revolution cures cats from ear mites and chewing lice. It also cures intestinal worms such as roundworms and hookworms as well as fleas (including flea eggs and larvae). Moreover, this waterproof and monthly spot-on treatment is safe to treat all cat breeds.
Direction for use
- Part the fur at the base of the skull and between the shoulders and create a spot for application.
- Put the tip of the pipette on the spot and squeeze out the solution on the spot.
- Refrain from applying on damaged skin.
- Safe to use on breeding, pregnant and nursing cats. In case of treating weak or sick animals, consult a vet.
- Select the pack according to your cat weight.
- Apply once a month.
- Part the hair between your pet’s shoulder blades and apply the contents of a tube of the proper dose to the skin.
- Dosage is dependent on weight.
- One treatment for fleas and ticks.
- Fast acting treatment that attack parasite life stages and makes cat flea free within few hours.
- Waterproof solution that remains effective for four weeks.
- Easy to apply topical spot-on treatment.
- Eliminates chances of Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD).
- Aids in the prevention of heartworm disease caused due to Dirofilaria Immitis
- Destroys adult fleas, flea eggs and larvae in the environment
- Treats and controls flea infestation
- Helps in eradicating ear mites
- Eliminates intestinal worms including adult roundworms, hookworms and biting lice infestation
- Easy to administer and has no known side effects
- Do NOT allow the cat to lick that area. If the signs persist for long then contact a vet.
- Do NOT administer Frontline Plus on cats that show hypersensitivity to alcohol or insecticides.
- Do NOT allow other pets to groom each other until the application site is dry.
- On licking the cat may vomit, hyper salivate or show hyperesthesia symptoms for some time. Contact a vet if such signs persist.
- Keep away from the pet’s eyes and mouth.
- Do NOT smoke, eat or drink while administering this flea and tick treatment.
- Wash hands and exposed skin with soap and water after applying Frontline Plus.
- Should not be administered to puppies or kittens less than 6 weeks of age.
- Use the product as directed by the manufacturer.
- If poisoning occurs, contact the Poisons Information Centre.
- This product is flammable and should be stored away from heat, naked flame or other ignition sources.
- Wash hands after use.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Fipronil and S-Methoprene