Frontline Spray is a swift-acting and long-lasting spray for dogs that aids in treating and preventing fleas, lice, and ticks. This spray is effective against fleas for a maximum of 4 weeks and against ticks for a maximum of 3 weeks. This treatment is recommended for puppies and dogs of at least 2 days of age. It is also suitable for pregnant, lactating, and breeding dogs. It is very easy to administer on dogs and is ideal for severe prevailing flea and tick infestations. It aims at reducing and controlling fleas and ticks in multi-pet households. This spray is ideal for the initial treatment of Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD).
Frontline Spray - How it works?
Fipronil is the active ingredient present in Frontline Spray. It kills the prevailing flea and tick infestations along with the destruction of 100% existing fleas within a day of administration. It is effective against different types of ticks including American dog ticks, lone star ticks, and deer ticks. It even controls Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD) if applied regularly on dogs.
Kindly Note: Merial is now acquired by Boehringer Ingelheim. So, the manufacturer’s name on product packs may vary according to the available stock.
Direction for use
- Wear household latex gloves.
- Hold the bottle in an upright position.
- Ruffle your pet's coat with one hand while applying the spray on the sides, stomach, legs, shoulders, and neck.
- For administration on the head and eye area, spray Frontline Spray on a gloved hand and rub smoothly into your pet's hair.
- Ensure that the spray does not get in the eyes or mouth of the pet.
- Reapply this treatment after 30 days for maximum effectiveness.
- For comprehensive information on the administration of the product see the product label or consult with your veterinarian.
- Recommended for puppies and dogs above 2 days old
- Kills 100% prevailing fleas within a day of administration
- Kills all life stages of ticks including brown dog ticks, American dog ticks, lone star ticks, and deer ticks
- Stops existing flea infestations and prevents the establishment of new infestations
- Ideal choice for pets that are hypersensitive to flea bites
- Waterproof treatment
- Do not bathe or shampoo your pet for at least 2 days from the date of administration of the spray.
- Ensure that children and pets are not in close proximity of the product.
- For external use only.
- If your pet is debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing then consult with your veterinarian before administering the treatment.
- Keep the product in a room temperature below 30 degrees Celsius in the original container.
- This product should be kept away from heat and open flames.
- To dispose of the used portion, wrap the original container in several layers of newspaper and throw it in the trash.
Merial / Boehringer Ingelheim
Quick, effective and powerful
This powerful spray works quickly and effectively my dog is happy with using it. Not harmful.
easy to use
that quick spray nozzle is so easy to spray and spreads throughout our dog's body liberally
the solution spreads easily all over the coat.