MalAcetic Shampoo is a wonderfully crafted shampoo for dogs. This shampoo aids in treating mild fungal and bacterial infections in dogs as well as cats. It is made up of natural ingredients, hence, it is extremely safe to use on pets. Moreover, it is ideal in treating seborrhea and other conditions in pets and is a completely soap-less shampoo that contains moisturizers. This product is completely safe to use on dogs and cats including puppies and kittens.
MalAcetic Shampoo - How it works?
MalAcetic Shampoo has two active ingredients; acetic acid and boric acid. Both of these active ingredients are completely natural and good for pets and their skin. It nourishes the skin and keeps it healthy and at the same time protects it from any harmful dangers. Moreover, these ingredients assist in treating fungal and bacterial infections in both dogs and cats.
Direction for use
- First wet your pet.
- Apply a small quantity of the shampoo on the wet coat and rub smoothly.
- Allow light lather formation and keep it on for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Rinse with lots of water.
- Use it daily or as per the recommendation of your veterinarian.
- Made up of natural ingredients
- Maintains the pH level of the pet's skin
- Prevents bacterial and fungal infections
- Stops the growth of bacteria in sensitive areas including paws, ears, and skin folds
- Extremely safe to use on dogs as well as cats
- Children should be kept away from the product for safety reasons.
- For animal topical use only.
- Keep away from the eyes of the pet.
Acetic acid and Boric acid
best shampoo we have searched for our three pugs
it's a good quality shampoo
every one with a pet should use it as cleans all the mess and dirt.