Nexgard Spectra is a tasty treatment for dogs for a wide range of parasites. This broad-spectrum product kills fleas, ticks, and different gastrointestinal worms in dogs. Just a single treatment controls varied internal parasitic infestations and prevents heartworm infection as well as its harmful effects. The oral treatment also treats and controls mites and protects dogs against demodectic mange, sarcoptic mange, and otodectic mange. Rapidly killing fleas, Nexgard Spectra also prevents flea tapeworm infestations. The oral treatment prevents flea and tick infestations as well as controls adult gastrointestinal nematodes including roundworms, hookworms, and whipworms.
NexGard Spectra - How it works?
NexGard Spectra is exclusively developed to address the growing flea and tick infestations in dogs. Designed with the same technology as Nexgard, this tasty chew contains two active ingredients - Afoxolaner & Milbemycin oxime. Both these ingredients work effectively in eradicating and destroying various parasites and provides protection from the same for weeks.
Direction for use
- Available in different pack sizes.
- Opt for the correct pack based on your dog's weight.
- Give it directly into the mouth or mix it with food.
- Treatment can be repeated on a monthly basis.
- For further assistance, refer to product label.
- Tasty beef flavored chew
- Treats fleas, ticks, and intestinal worms
- Broad spectrum treatment for both internal and external parasites
- Fast-acting protection from fleas and ticks
- Prevents heartworm disease
- Provides monthly protection from parasites
- Suitable for puppies and dogs
- Keep out of reach of pets and children.
- Wash hands after using this product.
- For animal treatment only.
- Not suitable for use in breeding, pregnant, and lactating dogs.
- Do not use in dogs hypersensitive to this product's ingredients
- Do not treat cats with this product
Afoxolaner and Milbemycin oxime
Merial / Boehringer Ingelheim
This is what I was looking for the overall protection for my buddy.
Worked very well
We use this product for both of our dogs and it has worked very well.
better than previous one that we were using.