Paragard for Cats is a broad-spectrum treatment that is highly effective against various types of intestinal worms. It controls and treats roundworms, hookworms, and tapeworms. The product comes in palatable liver flavor which is readily accepted by cats. This single-dose formula is suitable to be administered to breeding cats, adult cats and kittens over 2 weeks of age at an interval of 2 weeks until they reach 12 weeks of age.
Paragard - How it works?
The product is made up of two ingredients, Praziquantel, and Oxibendazole. These ingredients trigger the nerve cells and cause paralysis. Eventually, it kills the parasites and eliminates it from the pet’s body. When administered regularly, the treatment can prevent persistent worm infections.
Direction for use
- Fasting before administering the tablet is not required.
- The dose can be given directly into the mouth.
- The dose needs to be administered at the interval of 2, 4, 6, 8 and 12 weeks of age.
- After the cat reaches the age of 3 months, give individual measured dose every month until 6 months old.
- Thereafter, dose every 3 months.
- Dosage – 1 tablet treats up to 5kg (11lbs) of cat’s body weight, so administer accordingly.
- Palatable liver-flavored tablets
- Highly effective in treating multiple intestinal worms
- Easy to administer
- Treats roundworms, tapeworms, and hookworms
- Suitable for cats and kittens over 2 weeks of age
- Store the product at room temperature.
- Refer to the label before opening the pack.
- Only for animal use.
- Keep it away from other pets.
Praziquantel and Oxibendazole
Merial / Boehringer Ingelheim
No more runs
after two days of treatment, our cat is no more having runs.
Great price, Great Product
Great service, great products, great price! Thanks!
Fantastic product that eliminates worms.