Popantel is the perfect wormer for the treatment and control of hookworms, roundworms, whipworms, and tapeworms in dogs and puppies. This powerful broad-spectrum treatment effectively treats and prevents all gastrointestinal worms in dogs including Hydatid tapeworm. Furthermore, Popantel all-wormer is easier for the taste buds due to its palatable taste. It protects your pal from future infestations for weeks. Popantel is safe for all dogs and puppies above 2 weeks old. Also, it is safe for pregnant, breeding, and lactating dogs.
Popantel - How it works?
Popantel is made of three key ingredients known as Praziquantel, Oxantel, and Pyrantel Embonate. All three ingredients work in tandem to eliminate various kinds of intestinal worms. It first paralyzes the internal system of the parasites before thoroughly destroying them. Moreover, due to its effectiveness, Popantel is regarded as one of the best wormers for dogs.
P.S: Drontal tablets will be shipped with a pack insert in sealed polythene. One tablet quantity does not mean one bottle.
Direction for use
- Dosage varies according to the bodyweight of your dog.
- Tablet to be administered directly into the dog's mouth.
- It can also be given by mixing it with its meal.
- For Roundworms and Hookworms: Treat dogs of 2, 4, 6 and 8 weeks of age and then every three months.
- For Whipworms: Provide treatment every 6 to 8 weeks after 3 months age of a puppy.
- For Hydatid Tapeworms: Treat every 6 weeks
- Repeat treatment every month or as advised by your local vet.
- One 22 lbs tablet for puppies and dogs up to 22 lbs.
- One 88 lbs tablet for dogs up to 88 lbs.
- Dogs over 88 lbs and other weights are given a combination of the tablets.
Popantel for Dogs 1 tablet treats 10 kg
- Up to 2.5 kg = 1/4 tab
- 2.5 to 5 kg= 1/2 tab
- 5 to 7.5 kg = 3/4 tab
- 7.5 to 10 kg = 1 tab
- 10 to 20 kg = 2 tab
- 20 to 30 kg = 3 tab
- 30 to 40 kg = 4 tab
Popantel for small dogs dosage should be rounded up to the nearest 1/4 tablet.
Popantel for Large Dogs 1 tablet treats 40 kg
- 30 to 40 kg = 1 tab
- 40 to 60 kg= 1 1/2 tab
- 60 to 80 kg = 2 tab
Popantel for large dogs dosage should be rounded up to the nearest 1/2 tablet.
- Perfect all-wormer for dogs
- Treats and controls various types of worms
- Easy to use tablets
- Safe for dogs and puppies
- Can be used on pregnant, breeding, and lactating dogs
- Protects dogs from future infestations
- Not to be administered on puppies below 2 weeks.
- Product is strictly for animal use only.
- Only meant for dogs and not other pets.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep tablets away from children's reach.
- Wash hands properly after using these tablets.
Praziquantel, Oxantel Embonate, and Pyrantel Embonate
seems working, our fur kids are recovering.
NO BAD RESULTS
PERFECT TREATMENT, NO BAD RESULTS. THAT'S THE PILLS MY DOG NEED
normally controls infection due to multiple worms. happy with the results