Direction for Use
With easy to use directions for dogs and puppies administration, either mix Popantel with food or directly administer into the mouth.
- Popantel tablet dosage varies according to body weight of dogs.
- One tablet per 10 kg body weight of dog is stated.
- For Roundworms and Hookworms: Treat dogs of 2, 4, 6 and 8 weeks of age and then every three months.
- For Whipworm: Provide treatment every 6 to 8 weeks after 3 months age of a puppy.
- For Hydatid Tapeworms: Dogs with Hydatid tapeworms need treatment every 6 weeks. While on infestation management, avoid feeding them offal.
- For other worms: Carry on Popantel All Wormer infestation treatment in your dogs regularly every three months.
- For pregnant and lactating bitches: Treat with Popantel at mating, before whelping and then every 3 months as it reduces chances of intestinal infestation in newborns.
- Popantel is easy to administer as due to its palatable formula that dogs love.
- It is safe in treating dogs and puppies of two weeks and older, as well as breeding bitches, pregnant dogs and stud dogs.
- Popantel all wormer tablets are easier to swallow and it is quite convenient to calculate the correct dose of administration to your dog according to his age and size.
Usage of Popantel is safe for all breeds and sizes of dogs and puppies.
When combined with other treatments like heartworm prevention, vaccination and flea tick treatment, Popantel gives effective results.
Avoid giving Popantel All Wormer tablets to puppies under 2 weeks of age. Also, do not give to animals allergic to its content.
Praziquantel and Pyrantel Embonate