Program oral suspension for cats is a fast acting, easy to administer flea treatment that kills fleas within 24-48 hours. Suitable for kittens and cats of all breeds, this treatment remains effective for a month. It breaks flea life cycle by killing flea eggs and prevents re-infestations and multiplication of these parasites.
Program - How it works?
Available for kittens, small cats and large cats, Program oral suspension is an easy to administer flea treatment. It is highly suitable for kittens that cannot eat solid food. Orally administered the suspension circulates through the cat’s bloodstream, destroys flea eggs, breaks their life cycle and protects the cat from parasite borne diseases.
Lufenuron, the active ingredient prevents larval growth and thus breaks the parasitic life cycle. It kills, controls and prevents fleas found on felines and in the surroundings for a period of four weeks. In order to prevent flea infestations, give this oral suspension every month for at least six months. Start giving suspension two months before fleas become active.
Kindly Note: Novartis is now acquired by Elanco. So, the manufacturer's name on product packs may vary according to the available stock.
Direction for use
- Program oral suspension is available in two packaging – Program Oral Suspension for cats weighing between 0-10 lbs (Orange pack) and Program oral suspension large cat for cats weighing between 11-20 lbs (teal colored pack). Weigh your cat and choose the appropriate pack.
- Open the Program suspension pipette and squeeze out the solution in cat’s wet food.
- Mix well so that the cat takes it as a treat.
- As this suspension is best absorbed when given with the food, ensure your cat finishes her entire meal.
- Repeat every month, preferably on the same date. Maintaining a record will result in effective long-term treatment.
- Suitable for kittens that cannot intake solid food
- Effective flea treatment that lasts for a month
- Breaks the flea life cycle and prevents re-infestations
- Effective treatment for Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD) found in felines
- 100% effective in preventing multiplication of the flea population
- No issues like those faced with topical treatments like skin irritation or foul odor
- Do NOT overdose.
- It is safe to club Program with other flea treatments.
- Keep away from children and edible things.
- Store below 25°C.
- Wash hands and exposed skin after treating felines.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin of the cats.
- Consult veterinarian if vomiting, diarrhea, abnormal breathing, skin disorder or lethargy and other signs are observed in the cat after Program Oral suspension treatment.
Novartis / Elanco
Good value flea treatment
Have been using this for Tiger for a little while and it seems to work very well. Good price too!
fast acting, I gave it last afternoon and today morning all fleas gone. quite effective too.