Cleanaural Ear Cleaner is a scientific formulation for gently cleaning the ears of cats. Its quick action dissolves and removes the hardened wax deposits found in the animal’s ears. It gets rid of ear wax, debris, and dirt very effectively. By removing the earwax and debris, it maintains proper hygiene in cats. Lastly, this ear cleaner is suitable for all sizes and breeds of cats.
Cleanaural - How it works?
Cleanaural Ear Cleaner consists of organic solvents and moisturizers including Aqua, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Borate, Chlorothymol, and Menthol. All these ingredients smoothly removes wax, dirt, and debris from the cat's ears. Moreover, when used on a periodic basis, it prevents ear hygiene issues found in cats.
Direction for use
- Remove the cap of the bottle and place its nozzle tip on the upper part of the cat’s ear canal.
- Squeeze out the solution gently from the bottle and apply into the cat’s ear canal.
- Now gently massage the ear from the outside.
- Allow the pet to shake its head to get rid of excess solution.
- Wipe off the extra solution, earwax, and debris with cotton.
- Cleanses cat’s ears without causing any pain
- Maintains thorough ear hygiene
- Removes hardened wax and debris very effectively
- Safe to use on all cat breeds
- Solution can be used on dogs as well
- Do NOT use this solution on damaged or ruptured ear skin.
- Do NOT use if the pet has any kind of ear disease or pain in the ears.
- Store solution in a cool and dry place.
- For animal use only.
Aqua, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Borate, Chlorothymol, and Menthol.
best treatment I had ever got before.
First time using and happy that it has shown the results
not much mess with cleaning this ear solution