Scalibor Tick Collar is a simple and effective treatment for fleas and ticks for 12 weeks and older puppies and dogs. It protects canines from fleas, American dog ticks, Deer ticks, and Brown dog ticks for three full months. This fast-acting collar kills 98% of ticks within 24 hours. This water-resistant and odorless collar is a long-lasting treatment that kills fleas and ticks and protects dogs from fatal diseases like Lyme disease and Rocky Mountain Fever.
Scalibor - How it works?
Deltamethrin, the active ingredient present is a widely used for protection against sand flies, culex pipiens mosquitoes, fleas, and a variety of ticks. When buckled around the dog’s neck, it releases Deltamethrin in the skin and to the oil glands by body movement of the dog. For full body protection, the dog needs to wear it continuously.
Direction for use
- Buckle up the collar around your pet’s neck in such a way that it is comfortable for the pet.
- While buckling, make sure that there is enough space to insert two fingers between the collar and the pet's neck.
- Trim off the extra part of the collar and dispose.
- To retain its 100% effectiveness, it is advisable to remove the collar while bathing or swimming the dog.
- Long-lasting treatment against fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, and sand flies
- Effective treatment for 3 whole months
- Protects dog from severe diseases by killing fleas and ticks within 24 hours
- Prevents re-infestations from other pets and surroundings
- Waterproof treatment
- One size fits all breeds of dogs
- Do NOT use Scalibor collar for puppies less than 12 weeks of age.
- Prevent the dog from chewing the collar.
- Restrict children from playing with the collar.
- Consult a veterinarian before using a Scalibor collar on a sick, aged, debilitated, pregnant, or lactating dog.
- Once done with the fixing of the collar, wash hands with soap and water.
MSD Animal Health
tried once and still using. quite effective
budget friendly, no odor and no irritation, best tick collar to rely on