Dermaclens is a multi-purpose antiseptic cream that treats wounds and promotes the growth of healthy tissue in wounds. The mild action formula is gentle on the skin and provides instant relief to cats by repairing the injured tissues and cells of the skin. It treats various kinds of wounds on the skin and coat of the felines. This product is safe to use on all size and breeds of cats.
Dermaclens - How it works?
Dermaclens is one of the widely used veterinary products for pet’s wounds. This dermatologic cream successfully works on different skin conditions such as wounds, cuts, abrasions, lesions, burns as well as severe skin infections. Being an acidic cleansing cream, it removes necrotic tissue, coagulum and debris from wounds and promotes faster healing. This general-purpose topical cream when applied on clean wounds, works wonder in processing the recovery time faster.
Direction for use
- Properly clean the wound and then apply Dermaclens cream on it.
- Spread it in a thin layer over the infected area one or two times a day or as recommended by your vet.
- Apply Dermaclens as a dressing when bandaging wounds.
- According to severity of the conditions, use this wound-healing cream twice or thrice a day.
- Dermaclens is very effective in treating various wounds in all species of cats
- It comes in a vanishing cream base that helps in recovering wounds faster
- It works effectively on various skin disorders ranging from cuts, wounds, burns to abrasions on your cat’s body
- This odorless and non-toxic cream promotes quick recovery process, aiding rapid regeneration of cat’s tissues
- The soothing property of Dermaclens does not irritate wound or healthy skin
- Always wash hands after applying the cream on wound or wear gloves.
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes. If it comes in contact, wash your eyes immediately until the residue is totally washed out.
- Store Dermaclens in a cool and dry place with temperature (68°-77°F).
- Dermaclens is recommended for external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Dermaclens is preferable for veterinary use only.
- When swallowed, Dermaclens is harmful as it causes abdominal disturbances, headaches and nausea.
- If ingested accidently, thoroughly rinse the mouth with water and drink plenty of water. Avoid inducing vomiting and immediately visit your doctor.
Malic Acid, Propionic acid, Propylene glycol, Salicylic acid and Benzoic acid
I got this tube for my cat and this stuff is amazing. It only took a day for this treatment to start working and I saw a considerable difference in all sores and spots on my kitty! I recommend this product for any abrasion in cats.
Rosy got bruises on her leg, and I was worried whether she will get any infection. But, with the help of Dermaclens, there was nothing to worry. The wound healed and Rosy was back to normal.
Nothing works on skin like this
My cat got wound and was getting worst. On my friend's recommendation I purchased dermaclens from bestvetcare and Bingo it just helped lower infection and my cat recovered from the wound.