Direction for Use
- Properly clean the wound and then apply Dermaclens cream on it.
- Spread it in a thin layer over the infected area one or two times a day or as recommended by your vet.
- Apply Dermaclens as a dressing when bandaging wounds.
- According to severity of the conditions, use this wound-healing cream twice or thrice a day.
- Dermaclens is powerful in treating various wounds in all species of cats.
- It comes in a vanishing cream base that helps in recovering wounds faster.
- It works effectively on various skin disorders ranging from cuts, wounds, burns to abrasions on your cat’s body.
- This odorless and non-toxic cream promotes quick recovery process, aiding rapid regeneration of cat’s tissues.
- The soothing property of Dermaclens does not irritate wound or healthy skin.
Always wash hands after applying the cream on wound or wear gloves.
Keep away from direct contact of your eyes. If in contact, wash your eyes immediately until the residue is totally washed out from the eyes.
Store Dermaclens in a cool and dry place with temperature (68°-77°F).
Dermaclens is highly recommended for external use only.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Dermaclens is preferable for veterinary use only.
When swallowed, Dermaclens is harmful as it causes abdominal disturbances, headaches and nausea.
If ingested accidently, thoroughly rinse mouth with water and drink plenty of water or bland fluids. Avoid inducing vomiting and immediately visit your doctor.
Each g contains small amounts of salicylic acid and Benzonic acid apart from malic acid 7.5 mg, propionic acid 17.5 mg and propylene glycol 185 mg.