Droncit is a top-selling treatment for tapeworms in cats. The powerful formula effectively kills various species of tapeworms and protects your cat from such infections. Moreover, this oral treatment is also known for controlling Hydatid tapeworm infections in cats. Furthermore, it eliminates all the species of tapeworms including zipper tapeworm. Droncit is easy to administer and safe for breeding, pregnant and lactating female cats.
Droncit - How it works?
Droncit Tapewormer, a Bayer product contains praziquantel as the active ingredient. It is a cestode that swiftly acts thereby killing tapeworms by direct contact. The dead worms are usually digested and hence, are not seen in the feces of the pet. There is no purgative effect of the treatment. Thus, this active ingredient aids in removing different types of tapeworms from the body of the pets.
Direction for use
- This treatment is strictly for oral administration only.
- Administer this treatment orally in the mouth of the pet.
- Weigh the pet properly and then select the appropriate pack size as the dosage of the treatment depends on the pet's weight.
- You can give this treatment with or without food.
- For dogs in rural area, treat every month to prevent recurring worm infection.
- For Hydatid tapeworm treat the pet with standard dose every 6 weeks.
Dosage according to bodyweight of dogs and cats
- 5 lbs - 0.25 tab
- 6 – 11 lbs – 0.5 tab
- 12 – 22 lbs – 1 tabs (maximum dosage for cats)
- 23 – 33 lbs – 1.5 tabs
- 34 – 44 lbs – 2 tabs
- 45 – 55 lbs – 2.5 tabs
- Above 56 lbs – 3 tabs (maximum for dogs)
- 100% effective against all species of tapeworms encompassing the Hydatid tapeworm
- Highly safe for dogs and cats since it is non-toxic with no apparent side effects
- Maximum efficiency and safety with a single oral dose
- May be combined with other treatments including roundworm or flea treatment
- Safe for use in older animals, puppies and kittens, pregnant dogs and cats, working dogs and greyhounds
- Very convenient for the pets since there is no need for the pets to fast before treatment
- After administering the product wash the hands properly with soap and water.
- Children and pets should be kept away from the product.
- Keep the product in a cool and dry place.
- There is no need for the pet to fast before dosing.
- This product is strictly for veterinary use only.
Easy to administer, great wormer and great price.
Free shipping and great services, would recommend this company.