Equitape Wormer Paste for Horses
Equitape wormer paste is a wormer that has been specifically developed for horses. It comes in the form of easy to administer, palatable paste form presented in a single dose compact dial-a-dose syringe. This deworming treatment protects the horses against tapeworm infections by providing the flexibility of combining it with other worming treatments for horses.
Equitape Horse Wormer Paste
Equitape Horse Wormer Paste, a Pfizer product aids in treating horses and foals with three different types of tapeworm. It contains Praziquantel, an active anthelmintic as the active ingredient. It is effective in killing different types of worms in horses by interrupting the functioning of their nerve cells. This causes paralysis in the worms and ultimately killing them. This active ingredient is highly effective against all types of tapeworms thus protecting the horses from worm infestation.
Direction for use
- Select the appropriate pack size after weighing the horse.
- Position the syringe between the front and back teeth and propel the paste on the base of of the horse's tongue.
- For detailed instructions on administration check the product label or contact your veterinarian.
- An oral deworming treatment, especially for horses
- Highly palatable taste which is loved by all types of horses
- Safe to be administered in horses and mares at least two months of age
- Treats infections with cestodes (tapeworms) of the species Anoplocephala perfoliata sensitive to praziquantel
- After administering the treatment wash your hands properly with soap and water.
- Before using the product read the package details.
- Children should not be allowed to get in close proximity of the product.
- Dispose of unused product or waste material in accordance with national waste disposal requirements.
- Ensure that the product should not get in contact with the human skin. In case of accidental contact, wash the skin with soap and water.
- Never drink, eat or smoke while administering the product.
- This treatment is strictly for horses and no other animal species.
- This treatment should not be administered in horses producing milk for human consumption.
Praziquantel as active substance, Propyl Parahydroxybenzoate and Methyl Parahydroxybenzoate as preservatives
Excellent safe wormer
Very happy with the product and the service. Safe on horses and no side effects like upset stomach.
Equitape Wormer Paste
Comes in syringe form, which makes application quite easy. And it's 100% effective