Eqvalan Oral Paste for Horses
Eqvalan Oral Paste for horses is a potent and efficacious wormer to treat internal parasites such as ascarids, large strongyles, small strongyles, large-mouth stomach worms, stomach bots, pinworms, intestinal threadworms, hairworms, neck threadworms etc. This unique formula of paste helps to eliminate all the worms by attacks over the working nerve cells of parasites, which leads into paralysis and death. It also helps to protect the horses from further re-infestation. It is safe to use on pregnant mares and breeding stallions without any side effects.
Kindly Note:Merial is now acquired by Boehringer Ingelheim. So, the manufacturer’s name on product packs may vary according to the available stock.
Direction for use
- Weigh your pet and select the right treatment
- Before administrating, ensure there is no food in horse mouth
- Unlock the knurled ring by making 1/4 turn and slide the knurled ring up the plunger shaft so that the side nearest the barrel is at the prescribed weight marking.
- Turn the knurled ring 1/4 turn to lock in place.
- Remove the plastic cap from the tip of the nozzle.
- Insert the syringe into the horse’s mouth at the inter-dental space.
- Advance the plunger as far as it will go, depositing the medication at the base of the tongue.
- Immediately raise the horse’s head for a few seconds after dosing.
- One syringe treats 600kg of body weight.
- Each weight marking on the syringe plunger will deliver sufficient paste to treat 100 kg of body weight.
- Prevents worm infection in horses
- Controls recurring infection, if used regularly
- Highly palatable and easily acceptable
- Safe to use in pregnant mares and breeding stallions
- Not recommended for dogs and cats.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not smoke or drink while administrating the product.
- Avoid using in horses hypersensitive to the active ingredients.
- Keep out of reach of kids.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
Merial / Boehringer Ingelheim
Value for money
Did what it needed to do
Eqvalan Oral Paste
No side effects
One that had always given best results with no side effects, when I use it on both my young and old horses